Prof. Schrader is an experienced German urologist with over 25 years of practice. He provides diagnostics and treatments of benign or malignant urological conditions and male reproductive system disorders.
Prof. Mark Schrader specializes in treatment of urological tumors and minimally invasive surgeries for kidney, bladder, prostate formations treatment. Prof. Schrader heads the Prostate Center, Testicular Cancer Center and Stone Center at Helios Berlin Buch.
- Since 2014 — Chief urologist at Helios Klinikum Berlin-Buch
- 2010-2014— Professor of Urology at the Ulm University Hospital
- 2007-2010 — Deputy Director of the Urology Department at Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- 2004-2007 — Senior Consultant of the Urology and Outpatient Clinic at Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- 2003-2004 — Senior Physician at the Urology Department at the Free University Berlin.
- 1987-1993 — Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz (Germany) — Degree in general medicine
- 1992 — the Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School (USA) — Specialty in cardiovascular surgery
- 1993 — the Boston University (USA) Specialty in general surgery
- 2003 — the Medical Faculty of the Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin (Germany) — Specialty in urology
- 2010 — the Ulm University Hospital — Professor in urology.
Membership in organizations
- Berlin Medical Association
- The German Society for Ultrasound in Medicine.