Marta Morales Ballus
23 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Spanish, French
Dr. Marta Morales Ballús is pediatric ophthalmologist with over 20 years of experience in treating patients with congenital cataracts (in infants as well), and pediatric anterior segment surgery.
- Since 1996 — Specialist in ophthalmology at Sant Joan De Déu-Barcelona Children’s Hospital
- 1991 — Barcelona University — Degree in general medicine and surgery
- 1996 — Hospital Clinic of Barcelona — Specialty in ophthalmology.
- Since 2013 — Hospital Sant Joan de Déu Barcelona
Membership in organizations:
- The Catalan Society of Ophthalmology
- The Spanish Strabology Society
- The European Paediatric Ophthalmological Society.