26 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, German
Professor Stoffel is a top German neurosurgeon with expertise in the treatment of tumors and vascular diseases of the brain and spinal cord in children and adults.
Prof. Michael Stoffel specializes in neuro-oncology, skull base surgery, vascular neurosurgery, spine surgeries. He is focused on minimally invasive and motion-preserving operations and the surgical treatment of congenital malformations, tumors and injuries of the central nervous system in children.
- Since 2011 — The Head of the Neurosurgery Department at Helios Krefeld Hospital
- 2006-2011 — The Deputy Head of the Rechts der Isar Hospital
- 2004-2006 — The Head of Spinal Surgery & Neurosurgery at the University of Bonn.
- 1988-1995 — The Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich — Degree in general medicine
- 2009 — The German Society of Neurosurgery — Specialty in spinal neurosurgery.