33 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Italian, French
You submit a request and the Bookimed coordinator contacts you to discuss all details.
Medical records collection
You collect all medical records and test results and send to the Bookimed coordinator.
Bookimed arranges free translation of your records if required and sends them to the doctor you’ve chosen.
Evaluation of your history
The doctor studies your records, defines treatment tactics and appoints the consultation time.
Online consultation with a doctor
The doctor explains the treatment program and answers all your questions. The consultation takes 30-60 minutes (with or without interpreter).
Conclusion & treatment plan
Afterward, you receive a plan of treatment developed according to internation guidelines and detailed recommendations.
Professor Michele Reni is an experienced medical oncologist with over 30 years of practice based in Italy. Expert in pancreatic adenocarcinoma, gastro-esophageal cancers, and central nervous system tumors. Coordinator of Italian Association of Medical Oncology (AIOM) guidelines for treatment and management of pancreatic cancer.
- Since 2016 — Director of Strategic Program of Clinical Coordination at the Pancreas Center in IRCCS Ospedale San Raffaele
- 2002-2016 — Senior Registrar at the Department of Oncology in IRCCS Ospedale San Raffaele
- 1996-2001 — Registrar at the Department of Oncology in IRCCS Ospedale San Raffaele.
- 1988 — Medical Faculty at the University of Milan — Degree in general medicine and surgery
- 1992 — Medical Faculty at the University of Milan — Specialty in radiation oncology
- 1996 — Medical Faculty at the University of Milan — Specialty in clinical oncology.
- Has published over 180 papers on cancer treatment.
- Chairman of numerous clinical trials on treating patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer.