Urological surgeon, Urologist, Andrologist
27 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Turkish
Online consultation with surgeon
Medical procedures Included
Video or Text Consultation
24/7 Bookimed assistance
Personal medical coordinator
Medical travel arrangements — booking of air tickets and hotel rooms at special partner prices
Patient advocacy during a medical travel
You submit a request and the Bookimed coordinator contacts you to discuss all details.
Medical records collection
You collect all medical records and test results and send to the Bookimed coordinator.
Bookimed arranges free translation of your records if required and sends them to the doctor you’ve chosen.
Evaluation of your history
The doctor studies your records, defines treatment tactics and appoints the consultation time.
Online consultation with a doctor
The doctor explains the treatment program and answers all your questions. The consultation takes 30-60 minutes (with or without interpreter).
Conclusion & treatment plan
Afterward, you receive a plan of treatment developed according to internation guidelines and detailed recommendations.
Doctor Muammer Kendirci is an expert in male and female urology, andrology, and prostate diseases management.
- Since 2013 — Head of the Urology Department in Liv Hospital
- 2010-2012 — Urological surgeon, urologist, andrologist at the Department of Urology, Istanbul Surgery Hospital
- 2001 — Urologist at the Department of Urology in Tunceli State Hospital
- 1991-1993 — General Practitioner at Sulakyurt Health Center.
- 1999 — Şişli Etfal Training and Research Hospital — Specialty in urology
- 2005 — Postdoc Fellowship at Tulane University School of Medicine (USA)
- 2005 — The GreenLight Laser Therapy Training by the American Medical System (USA).
- 2014-2016 — Professor at Bahçeşehir University School of Medicine
- 2005-2010 — Associate Professor at the Department of Urology in Şişli Etfal Training and Research Hospital.
- 2005 — The Award for Stem Cell Research on Erectile Dysfunction by the The Sexual Medicine Society of North America
- 2012 — The Best Clinical Study at the National Urology Congress.
Has written over 65 papers on urology conditions management.
- The American Society of Andrology
- The European Society for Sexual Medicine
- The Sexual Medicine Society of North America
- The International Society for Sexual Medicine
- The European Association of Urology
- The American Urological Association
- The Turkish Geriatrics Society.