21 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Italian, Turkish, French
Dr. Murat Çağ is a top transplantologist, weight-loss surgeon in Turkey.
Doctor Çağ is an expert in organ transplant, hepatopancreatobiliary (HPB) surgery, robotic-assisted gastric bypass.
- Since 2018 — Specialist in obesity and metabolic surgery in Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital (Turkey)
- 2016-2018 — Specialist in obesity and metabolic surgery in Hôpital Européen Georges-Pompidou (France)
- 2012-2016 — Specialist in vein surgery and pancreas transplant in Strasbourg University Hospital (France)
- 2008-2012 — Specialist in liver, bladder, and pancreas surgery in Strasbourg University Hospital (France)
- 2007-2008 — Head of the Transplant Department at Louis Pasteur University (France)
- 2002-2004 — Head Assistant in the Dr. Lutfi Kirdar Kartal Training and Research Hospital (Turkey).
- 2008-2016 — The Strasbourg University Hospital (France) — Specialty in obesity and metabolic surgery, organ transplant
- 1994-2000 — The Medical Faculty at Istanbul University (Turkey) — Degree in general medicine
- 2010 — The Robotic Surgery Certificate by the Intuitive Inc., manufacturer of the da Vinci Surgical System
- 1999 — The Gastrointestinal Laparoscopic Surgery Certificate by the Research Institute against Digestive Cancer
- 1997 — The Microsurgery Certificate by the Sisli Etfal Training and Research Hospital.
Dr. Çağ has written over 30 publications devoted to bariatric & metabolic surgery.
Membership in organizations
- The Turkish Medical Association
- The Paris Society of Medicine
- The European Society for Surgical Research
- The French Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society
- The American Journal of Transplantation.
Bookimed team with Dr.Murat Çağ at Memorial Bahçelievler