Interventional cardiologist, Vascular surgeon
21 years of experience
Doctor speaks Turkish
Prof. Dr. Mustafa Sağlam heads the Cardiology Department in Hisar Intercontinental Hospital and specialist in heart disorders treatment.
- coronary artery aneurysms treatment
- a time-varying cardiac pacemaker insertion
- balloon valvuloplasty (widening of narrowed heart valve)
- heart screening.
- 2000-2003 — Ünye State Hospital
- 2003-201 — Kartal Koşuyolu High Speciality Educational and Research Hospital
- 20012-2016 — Emsey Hospital International
- Since 2016 — Hisar Intercontinental Hospital.
- 1994 — Medical Faculty at Marmara University
- 2000 — Kartal Koşuyolu High Specialization Training and Research Hospital
- 2006 — Kartal Koşuyolu High Speciality Educational and Research Hospital.
Membership in organizations
- The Turkish Society of Radiology
- The Istanbul Medical Chamber.