Nadia Di Muzio
Radiation oncologist, Radiologist
27 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Italian
Medical procedures Included
Video or Text Consultation
24/7 Bookimed assistance
Personal medical coordinator
Medical travel arrangements — booking of air tickets and hotel rooms at special partner prices
Patient advocacy during a medical travel
You submit a request and the Bookimed coordinator contacts you to discuss all details.
Medical records collection
You collect all medical records and test results and send to the Bookimed coordinator.
Bookimed arranges free translation of your records if required and sends them to the doctor you’ve chosen.
Evaluation of your history
The doctor studies your records, defines treatment tactics and appoints the consultation time.
Online consultation with a doctor
The doctor explains the treatment program and answers all your questions. The consultation takes 30-60 minutes (with or without interpreter).
Conclusion & treatment plan
Afterward, you receive a plan of treatment developed according to internation guidelines and detailed recommendations.
Professor Nadia Di Muzio is a Head of the Radiotherapy Department in the San Raffaele Research Hospital in Milan. Since 1999 Professor Di Muzio has been helding a position of Italian Coordinator of the Brachytherapy Italian Group and actively advocates the implementation of high-precision hypofraction methods in the radical treatment of prostate tumors.
- Since 2008 — Head of the Radiotherapy Department in the San Raffaele Hospital
- 2007-2008 — Head of the Tomotherapy Functional Unit in the San Raffaele Hospital
- Since 1999 – Italian Coordinator of the Brachytherapy Italian Group
- 1994-2007 — Senior Radiation Oncologist at the Radiotherapy Department in the San Raffaele Hospital
- 1993-1994 —Physician assistant in Hospital Niguarda Ca’ Granda.
- 1988 — Medical Faculty at the University of Milan — Degree in general medicine and surgery
- 1992 — Medical Faculty at the University of Milan — Specialty in oncological radiotherapy
- 2004 — Medical Faculty at the University of Madison (USA) — Internship at Department of Radiation Oncology focused on the use of the Tomotherapy system.
- Professor at the Vita University
- Lecturer at Medical School of the University of Mila
- Lecturer at Medical School of the University of Milan-Bicocca.
Author of 200 studies in radiation oncology research.
- The Italian Association of Medical Oncology
- The Italian Society of Oncological Urology
- The European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology.