15 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, German
Prof. Nils Thoennissen is an international specialist in cancer, chronic degenerative diseases, and regenerative medicine with a doctoral thesis in neurological research. He has more than 20 years of experience in evidence-based medicine and over 14 years of clinical experience in hemotherapy including blood transfusions, as well as stem cell transplantation. Author of 40 scientific publications in peer-reviewed international journals and laureate of 6 awards.
- The University of Münster (Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, WWU), Germany.
- The Cardiff University School of Medicine, UK.
- The University of Mainz (Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz), Germany.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, USA — here, the doctor researched for 3 years.
- A resident of the Department of Hematology, Oncology, and Transplantation, prof. Berdel — the University Hospital Münster (UKM), Germany.
- Research Laboratory of Molecular Hematology, prof. K. Müller-Tidow — the University Hospital Münster (UKM), Germany.
- DFG Research Fellowship (2 years), the Department of Hematology and Oncology, prof. Koeffler — Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, USA.
- 2018 — medical director of CBC Health.
- 2018 — private practice of the Lenbachplatz oncologist.
- 2017-2018 — chief physician in St. George Hospital, Bavaria.
- 2015-2017 — chief physician at the Kloster Paradies Medical Center, North Rhine-Westphalia.
- 2014-2015 — head of the research group, senior physician in the Department of Oncology and Hematology at the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf.
- Since 2013 — a specialist in internal medicine, hematology, and oncology, the University Hospital Münster (UKM).