The level of the clinic is high, qualified doctors. Of the minuses, this is a transfer: 1. Drivers do not speak English, cars are dirty, there is no child car seat. 2. When driving from the clinic to the hotel, the driver watched a movie on the phone, a phone in his hand, looked at the road, there was no traffic jam, made a remark, the driver began to watch a little less often. 3. The car does not arrive at the agreed time, 2 cases: - from the clinic to the hotel: asked to wait from 14:10 to 14:30, we agreed, as a result every 10 minutes we were told the car would be in 5 minutes, waited until 15:10 ... such a service with a child is very inconvenient, if they were oriented correctly in time, they would take a taxi right away - from the hotel to the airport: the car was 45 minutes late! Every 5 minutes we were told a car would be here. We called a taxi, but the car arrived. Due to the fact that we did not have to check in our luggage, we managed to get on a plane.
Prof. Nir Giladi is one of the best neurologists in Israel with over 30 years of practical experience. Head of the Neurology Unit at Sourasky Medical Center. Focuses his activity on treatment of Parkinson’s disease and collaborates with Michael J Fox Foundation in its research.
Dr. Nir Giladi’s specialty
Dr. Nir Giladi is an expert in the treatment of neurological disorders, recovery of supporting-motor system, innovative approaches in Parkinson’s disease and parkinsonism treatment, extrapyramidal disorders.
- Since 2007 — Head of the Neurology Unit at Sourasky (Ichilov) Medical Center (Israel)
- 1996-2007 — Director of Movement Disorders Unit (Israel)
- 2006 — Visiting Professor, at Radboud University (Netherlands)
- 2001 — Visiting Researcher at the Oxford University (UK)
- 1991-1996 — Family doctor at Kupat Cholim Centre (Israel)
- 1994 — Visiting Researcher at Columbia University (USA)
- 1993-1996 — Director of Parkinson's and Movement Disorders Clinic at Carmel Medical Center (Israel)
- 1984-1989 — Family doctor at Kupat Cholim Centre (Israel).
- 1977-1983 — Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- 1985-1989 — Tel Aviv University
- 1985-1989 — Carmel Medical Center
- 1989-1991 — Columbia University (USA) — Fellowship in Movement Disorders
- 1990 — American Licensing Exam
- 1991-1992 — Carmel Medical Center
- 2010 — Northern Jiangsu People's Hospital (China) — Fellowship.
- 2004 — Excellence for Medical Care Award of the General Director from Sourasky (Ichilov) Medical Center
- 2006 — Excellence in Teaching Award at Tel Aviv University School of Allied Health.
Dr. Nir Giladi is an active researcher in innovative approaches in neurological diseases diagnostics and treatment (over 200 corresponding publications).
For more than 20 years Dr. Giladi is involved in Parkinson’s disease research, its genetic aspects, epidemiological studies, and neuroimaging.
Membership in organizations
- The Israeli Parkinson Association — Chairman of the Medical Advisory Board
- The World Health Organization — Member of the International Board of the Research Group on Parkinson’s Disease and other Movement Disorders
- The International Parkinson and Movement Disorders Society.