25 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Chinese
You submit a request and the Bookimed coordinator contacts you to discuss all details.
Medical records collection
You collect all medical records and test results and send to the Bookimed coordinator.
Bookimed arranges free translation of your records if required and sends them to the doctor you’ve chosen.
Evaluation of your history
The doctor studies your records, defines treatment tactics and appoints the consultation time.
Online consultation with a doctor
The doctor explains the treatment program and answers all your questions. The consultation takes 30-60 minutes (with or without interpreter).
Conclusion & treatment plan
Afterward, you receive a plan of treatment developed according to internation guidelines and detailed recommendations.
Professor Niu Lizhi is a famous Chinese cancer doctor, President of Fuda Cancer Hospital. Expert in minimally invasive cryosurgery for cancers. Treats patients aged 4-94 years old. Together with his team, Prof. Niu Lizhi has performed nearly 10,000 cryosurgery and 500 NanoKnife procedures.
- Since 2001 — President, chief surgeon in oncology, minimally invasive surgery in Fuda Cancer Hospital Guangzhou
- 1996-2001 — Attending doctor, Associate Professor at the Department of Thoracic Surgery in Southend Hospital.
- 1989 — The Fourth Military Medical University — Degree in general medicine
- 1996 — The Fourth Military Medical University — Specialty in thoracic and cardiac surgery.
- Supervisor at Jinan University
- 2010 — Award for Outstanding Contribution to Chinese Cryosurgery by the World Cancer Congress
- 2014 — Award of Brilliant Contribution to World Conference on Interventional Oncology" by the World Congress of Cryosurgery in Beijing.
Author of over 100 papers in surgical oncology, cryosurgery, and NanoKnife.
- The Asian Society of Cryosurgery Vice-President
- The International Society of Cryosurgery — Vice-President
- The Chinese Medication Association
- The China Anti-Cancer Association
- The International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- The Chinese Society of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine.