Urological surgeon, Surgical oncologist
29 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Turkish
Prof. Uygur is the founder and chairman of the Urology Department at Near East University Medical Faculty
Prof. M. Cemil Uygur has been working as an urologist at Anadolu Medical Center since 2011.
He completed his specialty training at Hacettepe University, Medical School, Urology Department. He studied at:
- Helsinki University Transplantation Departmet in 1991
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center between 2002 and 2004
- the Urology Department of Vanderbilt University for six months in 2009
- Cleveland Clinic Glickman Urology Institute for 3 months in 2011.
Prof. Uygur is the founder and chairman of the department of Urology of Near East University Medical Faculty.
- Turkish Medical Association, Kocaeli Medical Chamber
- Ankara Urologists Society
- Urooncology Society
- Urologic Surgery Society
- European Association of Urology (EAU)
- American Urology Association (AUA)
- Society of Urologic Oncology (SUO)