32 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Hebrew
Dr. Erwin Santo is an Israeli top rated gastroenterologist, an expert in the treatment of the gastrointestinal tract and liver diseases. Was the first in Israel who started to use interventional ultrasound. Co-founder of the European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Doctor Santo heads the Gastroenterological Department at Sourasky Medical Center.
Doctor Santo is an expert in diagnostics and treatment of gastric and liver diseases. Among his profound expertise is pancreas diseases diagnostics.
- Since 2010 — Head of the Gastroenterological Department at Sourasky Medical Center (Ichilov)
- 2004-2009 — Director of the Interventional Endoscopy Unit at Sourasky Medical Center (Ichilov)
- 1983-1988 — Deputy Director of the Internal Medicine Unit in Beilinson Hospital.
- The Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine — Degree in general medicine
- Beilinson Hospital — Specialty in internal medicine.
Membership in organizations
- The American Gastroenterological Association
- The Israeli Association of Gastroenterology
- The European Association of Gastroenterology, Endoscopy and Nutrition.