32 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, German, Turkish
Minimally invasive spine surgery expert with over 30 years of practical experience.
Online Consultation with Neurosurgeon
Medical procedures Included
24/7 Bookimed assistance
Personal medical coordinator
Medical travel arrangements — booking of air tickets and hotel rooms at special partner prices
Patient advocacy during a medical travel
You submit a request and the Bookimed coordinator contacts you to discuss all details.
Medical records collection
You collect all medical records and test results and send to the Bookimed coordinator.
Bookimed arranges free translation of your records if required and sends them to the doctor you’ve chosen.
Evaluation of your history
The doctor studies your records, defines treatment tactics and appoints the consultation time.
Online consultation with a doctor
The doctor explains the treatment program and answers all your questions. The consultation takes 30-60 minutes (with or without interpreter).
Conclusion & treatment plan
Afterward, you receive a plan of treatment developed according to internation guidelines and detailed recommendations.
Dr. Serdar Kahraman is a top-rated neurosurgeon with 30 years of practicing. Heads the Neurosurgery Department at Anadolu Medical Center.
Serdar Kahraman’s specialty
Dr. Kahraman is an expert in brain and nerve surgery, spinal surgery, neuroendoscopy, and spinal endoscopic surgery.
- Since 2016 — Head of the Neurosurgery Department at Anadolu Medical Center
- 2010-2016 — Head of the Neurosurgery Department at Yeni Yüzyıl University
- 1997-2000 — Neurosurgeon at Turkish Etimesgut Air Base
- 1989-1992 — Chief doctor in the Air Force Command Headquarters located in Ankara.
- 1983-1989 — Gülhane Military Medical Academy — Degree in general medicine
- 1992-1997 — Gülhane Military Medical Academy — Specialty in neurosurgery
- 1999 — The Free University of Berlin — training in neuro spinal endoscopy.
Has lots of certificates including microsurgery course, emergency course, spine course, etc.
- 2000-2009 — Associate Professor at Gülhane Military Medical Academy.
Membership in organizations
- The Turkish Neurosurgical Society
- The Turkish Spine Society
- The European Association of Neurosurgical Societies
- AO Spine
- The Turkish Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
Previously, there was experience of treatment in other countries, the clinic was pleasantly surprised, attention and excellent attitude. Thank you for the selection and help in organizing the trip. Ранее был опыт лечения в других странах, клиника приятно удивила, внимание и отличное отношение. Спасибо за подбор и помощь в организации поездки