Dentist, Orthopedic surgeon
11 years of experience
Doctor speaks Russian, English, Ukrainian
Stanislav wanted to be a neurosurgeon, but fate brought him to dentistry, and for 10 years he has been working in this field. In his daily work, thinking, conceptual vision, accuracy and self-criticism are very important for him. Doesn't represent a dentist without an emphasis on nuances, care and accuracy. Thanks to perfectionism, exactingness and introspection, Stanislav manages to achieve excellent results. In addition to his favorite profession, he is interested in self-development, scientific literature, quest rooms.
You submit a request and the Bookimed coordinator contacts you to discuss all details.
Medical records collection
You collect all medical records and test results and send to the Bookimed coordinator.
Bookimed arranges free translation of your records if required and sends them to the doctor you’ve chosen.
Evaluation of your history
The doctor studies your records, defines treatment tactics and appoints the consultation time.
Online consultation with a doctor
The doctor explains the treatment program and answers all your questions. The consultation takes 30-60 minutes (with or without interpreter).
Conclusion & treatment plan
Afterward, you receive a plan of treatment developed according to internation guidelines and detailed recommendations.
- - International Orthopedic Congress: LABFORUM 7
- - Achieving predicted aesthetics in periodontology and implantology, 23.11.2013
- - "Vertical and horizontal augmentation of the alveolar complex" 05.16.2015
- - Dental Digital Workflow, 15.12.2017
- - "Function and aesthetics of adhesive ceramic restorations. Concept and clinical application" 13-14.10.2017
- - Training for DS CEREC AC CONNECT users, 15.11.2019
- - "Fundamentals of computerized occlusion analysis" March 1, 2019
- - "Modern trends and prospects for the development of dental education, science and practice" Kharkiv, April 12, 2019