52 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Hebrew
Specialist in pediatric epilepsy. Has treated over 7,000 kids. Had developed a novel epilepsy alarm-system which helps to react on seizures on time.
Online Consultation with Epileptologist
Medical procedures Included
24/7 Bookimed assistance
Personal medical coordinator
Medical travel arrangements — booking of air tickets and hotel rooms at special partner prices
Patient advocacy during a medical travel
You submit a request and the Bookimed coordinator contacts you to discuss all details.
Medical records collection
You collect all medical records and test results and send to the Bookimed coordinator.
Bookimed arranges free translation of your records if required and sends them to the doctor you’ve chosen.
Evaluation of your history
The doctor studies your records, defines treatment tactics and appoints the consultation time.
Online consultation with a doctor
The doctor explains the treatment program and answers all your questions. The consultation takes 30-60 minutes (with or without interpreter).
Conclusion & treatment plan
Afterward, you receive a plan of treatment developed according to internation guidelines and detailed recommendations.
Prof. Kramer is a top rated neurologist based in Israel whose major specialty is epilepsy treatment in children. Has over 50 years of clinical experience. Author of a novel epilepsy alarm-system which helps to react on seizures on time.
Dr. Uri Kramer is an expert in pediatric neurology, epilepsy in particularly, adolescent psychology, and child development. Prof. Kramer has treated over 7,000 children.
- Since 1991 — The Director of Paediatric Epilepsy Service at the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Centre.
- The Sackler Faculty of Medicine at Tel Aviv University (Israel) — Degree in general medicine
- The Pediatric Department in Kaplan Hospital (Israel) — Specialty in pediatrics
- The Pediatric Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology in Boston Children's Hospital (USA) — Specialty in neurology.
Prof. Kramer provides studies of new therapies for epilepsy in children. He is the developer of the special bracelet for children which detects seizures and informs parents about them.
Currently provides clinical trials to evaluate the medicinal cannabis effect for severe epilepsy.
Has written over 160 scientific papers in pediatric neurology.
Membership in organizations
- The Israel Epilepsy Association — Former President
- The American Epilepsy Society
- The Israeli Pediatric Neurology Society.