Orthopedist, Orthopedic surgeon
20 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Polish, French
Expert in sport medicine, worked with the Olympic Committee of Poland. Worked in Austria, the USA, Brazil, and France.
Dr. Zdanowicz is a top orthopedist and orthopedic surgeon based in Poland who has over 15 years of experience. Expert in sport medicine. Served the Olympic Committee of Poland, former Polish National Swimming Team doctor.
Urszula Zdanowicz’s specialty
Dr. Urszula Zdanowicz is focused on fracture treatment with minimally invasive and conservative treatment, sprains and strains treatment, damage and overload of soft tissues, provides reconstructive surgery of the musculoskeletal system. Specialist in sports traumas.
- Since 2001 — orthopedist in the Orthopaedic and Sports Traumatology Department at Carolina Medical Center
- 2003-2007 — orthopedist in the Orthopaedic Department in Warsaw Hospital for Children
- 2006 — Doctor served the Polish Olympic Committee during the 2006 Winter Olympics
- 2004-2008 — Doctor of National Swimming Team of Poland.
- 1994-1995 — The University of Warsaw — Degree in chemistry
- 1995-2001 — The University of Warsaw — Degree in general medicine
- 2008 — Football Team Physician Certification
- 2016 — Advanced Amsterdam Foot&Ankle Course
- McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine at Pittsburgh University — Fellowship
- Gesellschaft für Orthopädisch — Sport Traumatology Fellowship.
Provides studies of regenerative medicine, ligament regeneration, and knee anatomy.
Membership in organizations
- The Polish Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- The International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery & Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- The American Association of Clinical Anatomists
- The Orthopaedic Research Society
- The Polish Arthroscopic Society.