Addiction specialist, Psychologist
21 years of experience
Doctor speaks Russian, Ukrainian
Dr. Vadim Neyasov is an addiction specialist, psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, psychodrama therapist with over 20 years of experience. Expert in psychodiagnostic, neurotic disorders, and addiction treatment.
Dr. Neyasov applies the following techniques:
- cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
- holotropic breathwork
- emotional stress management
- Ericksonian hypnotherapy (or indirect, metaphorical hypnosis)
- gestalt therapy
- existential therapy, etc.
Working as an addiction recovery specialist, Dr. Neyasov applies the following concepts:
- transactional analysis
- transpersonal psychology, etc.
- 2000 — Prehospital Emergency Medicine Training, the American International Health Alliance (AIHA)
- 2006 — New Code NLP training
- 2007 — the Goal-Setting Theory of Motivation training
- 2010 — Rebirthing Breathwork training
- 2011 — Emotional Leadership Development, Solutions, and Prospects training
- 2012 — Group Dynamics Training Course
- Since 2012 — Postgraduate Psychodrama Training at the Psychodrama Institute for Europe.
- 2000-2005 — Kyiv City Narcological Hospital "Sociotherapy" — an addiction specialist
- 2000-2005 — Kyiv city ambulance — a mobile team doctor.
- 2005-2008 — Boris Clinic — a mobile team doctor, addiction specialist
- 2008-2012 — ATOS Clinic in Kyiv — chief physician, addiction specialist, psychotherapist
- 2012-2015 — Adonis Clinic — head of the Addiction Therapy Department, addiction specialist, psychotherapist
- Since 2015 — Maximum-Med Medical Center — head of the Addiction Therapy Department, addiction specialist, psychotherapist
- Since 2015 — Medlux Psychological Care and Substance Abuse Treatment Center — head of the Addiction Therapy Department, addiction specialist, psychotherapist
- Since 2017 — Profi-Detox Addiction Center, chief physician.