21 years of experience
Dr. Turunç received his medical education at the Faculty of Medicine in Istanbul University. His area of interest includes general surgery with focus on organ transplantation and laparoscopic surgery. He is an author of numerous research papers concerning kidney transplantation.
Asst. Prof. Volkan Turunç has 10 years of experience in general surgery and organ transplantation. He currently works at the Organ Transplant Center in Goztepe Medical Park Hospital.
He is a member of following organizations:
- Turkish Medical Association
- National Association of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery
- Turkish Surgical Association
- National Association of Trauma and Emergency Surgery
- Turkish Association of Reconstructive Microsurgery