Zulqarnain Kazim Anjum
21 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Hindi
You submit a request and the Bookimed coordinator contacts you to discuss all details.
Medical records collection
You collect all medical records and test results and send to the Bookimed coordinator.
Bookimed arranges free translation of your records if required and sends them to the doctor you’ve chosen.
Evaluation of your history
The doctor studies your records, defines treatment tactics and appoints the consultation time.
Online consultation with a doctor
The doctor explains the treatment program and answers all your questions. The consultation takes 30-60 minutes (with or without interpreter).
Conclusion & treatment plan
Afterward, you receive a plan of treatment developed according to internation guidelines and detailed recommendations.
- Dr. Zulqarnain has more than 21 years of experience in the field of Gynecology & Reproductive Medicine.
- He had worked with many prestigious institutions in South Africa and England during his career.
- Dr. Zulqarnain did his MBBS graduation from Punjab Medical College Pakistan in the year 1986 and completed his MCPS from College of Physicians & Surgeons in Pakistan.
- Later on Dr. Zulqarnain moved to South Africa for pursued FCOG at College of Medicine South Africa.
- He had also completed his MRCP from Ireland and MRCOG from London.
- In 2002 after completing a two year fellowship in reproductive medicine and assisted conception at St. Mary’s Hospital in Manchester, Dr. Zulqarnain Anjum was appointed as a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at the Royal Oldham Hospital, where he was leading the infertility services.
- Dr. Zulqarnain is experienced in performing open / vaginal as well as minimal access gynecological surgery.
- Prior to join Zulekha Hospital Dubai Dr. Zulqarnain was working as a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Manchester UK.