Neurosurgeon, Surgical oncologist
27 years of experience
Doctor speaks English
Head of the European Federation of Neurological Societies. Award-winning neurosurgeon with 25 years of experience.
Professor Zvi Ram is among top neurosurgeons in the world. Prof. Zvi Ram heads the European Association of Neurosurgical Societies (EANS) and treats patients in Israel.
Professor Ram graduated from the Medical School at Tel Aviv University, Sackler School of Medicine. He passed Rotating Internship, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer and collaborated with the Society of Neurosurgical Research, American Association of Neurosurgery in the USA.
Among his trainingships are: Image-Guided Neurosurgery for brain tumors (Greece), Microsurgical Techniques (Switzerland), European Course in Neurosurgery (Netherlands).
Prof. Zvi Ram specializes in suchdisorders as:
- aneurysms and cerebrovascular pathologies
- brain tumors
- minimally invasive surgery of the brain and spinal cord segmental surgery
- Parkinson's disease, epilepsy and dystonia treatment.
He is an expert in neurosurgical operations with brain mapping and deep brain stimulation (DBS).
- the Borenstein Award from the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation
- the Goldhirsh Foundation Award for innovative approach in neurology treatment
Professor Ram provides study in gene-based therapies and developing new surgical techniques for patients with brain cancer.