Nowadays, dental implantation is considered a perfect way to restore lost teeth. Patients from different world corners travel abroad to get dental implants. In the article, you can learn about dental implants cost and find out what kind of implants you want to install. Compare the prices and choose the most appropriate place for implants. Bookimed presents the ranking of clinics where any patient can solve the teeth loss issue. This ranking is based on patient reviews, dentists’ professionalism, and Bookimed expertise.
On the page, you may find the full mouth dental implants cost in the following countries:
What are the costs of dental implants worldwide?
Such countries as Canada, Australia, New Zealand provide extremely expensive prices for teeth implantation. That is explained by the high living wage of the local population and a low number of experienced specialists (it is difficult and expensive to get a dental license). That is why patients prefer to install the teeth in other countries at more affordable costs.
For example, in Turkey, a single dental implant cost is from $400 and in the USA, the price starts from $3,000. To save up to 60% for dental implants without quality loss, just choose a dental center in other countries as Hungary, Turkey, Mexico, Thailand, South Korea. It is up to you what destination is more appropriate match.
To know more concerning dental implants cost, ask Bookimed medical coordinator.
Inquire about the price
MDental is a private dental clinic in the capital of Hungary, Budapest. The Clinic specializes in teeth implantation, installation of dental crowns and maxillofacial surgery.
The Clinic received 8 certificates for the quality of medicine and patient care, the number of positive reviews and pricing transparency.
Over 15,200 dental implants were installed in the Clinic.
98% of teeth implantations are successful at MDental.
That means the implants take root to the patient bone and last over 10 years. A doctor may assign a sinus lifting if a patient is lack of bone to insert an implant in the upper jaw. It takes about 3-6 months for healing.
At MDental, dentists apply the implants of world-known brands AlphaBio (Israel) and Nobel Biocare (Switzerland) which are totally compatible with the patient's body and not allergic. Both implant producers are over 20 years on the international dental market.
|All-on-4 implants||from $2,671|
|Sinus lifting||from $427|
Over 1,000 patients come to Dentaglobal for new teeth. The medical center provides a lifetime guarantee for dental implants. The material used is titanium which considered biocompatible to the human body and does not cause allergy. The crown for an implant is chosen individually for every patient. At Dentaglobal, the dentists are the most highly qualified, they improve their skills and apply new techniques. All-on-4 procedure is applied when only 4 implants cover a toothless jaw.
|Dental implants||from $440|
|Sinus lifting||from $281|
|Dental implant with a crown||from $664|
|All-on-4 implants||from $2,659|
Bangkok International Dental Clinic (BIDC)
- Dental center is internationally accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International, the USA).
- Dentists of the center have trained in the USA and 70 of them have got numerous international certificates.
- The clinic provides sterile and high-quality treatments for patients’ safety. BIDC specializes in implants, crowns, veneers, braces, root canal treatment, tooth extraction, etc.
- Over 20,000 patients visit Bangkok International Dental Center each year.
The clinic is one of the largest institutions that has treated over 20,000 patients from about 43 countries. Over 4,000 dental implant procedures have been performed in general. About 70 certified dentists with over 10 years of practice here — they had American and British certificates that approve their high skills and professionalism. Annually, 1,000 implantations are carried out. The dentists use implants by Straumann and Nobel Biocare (Switzerland). Any case of teeth loss is solved here — from a single tooth to all teeth missing.
|All on 4 dental implants||from $7,778|
To get an individual teeth placement price, just submit a request on our website.
S-PLANT Dental Hospital
- Before surgery, 3D-modeling with the Anatomage Guide program is applied to provide success rate to 99.6% and decrease the risk of postsurgical complications.
- Doctors have performed over 23,000 dental implantations for 11 years of their practice.
- Emax veneers are available at S-Plant. This is a German technology which helps to get strong and naturally looking teeth.
- International patients from 40 countries visit S-plant Dental Hospital for high-quality dental care.
The clinic is a leading institution in the number of placed teeth in South Korea according to the S-PLANT’s data. Over 23,000 dental implant procedures have been performed for 11 years at S-PLANT. Dentists apply implants of such producers as Astra (Swiss brand) and Dentium (Korean-American manufacturer). A sinus lift is performed for patients who are lack of bone to install an implant into the gum.
S-Plant dentists use the Anatomage Guide Program to provide 3D-modeling which increases a success rate of dental surgeries up to 99%. Such a system helps to avoid extra cuts and postoperative complications. How it works? A dentist makes 3D images and creates a step-by-step operation plan. This system has been developed due to American manufacturer material.
|Dental implants||from $2,132|
Bokanova Dental Center
- American and Canadian patients choose Bokanova hospital to solve their dental problems.
- Dental procedures performed in the clinic comply with ISO and the American Dental Association standards.
- 3D surgery modeling is applied to present a supposed result after dental surgery.
- The treatment of teeth at Bokanova is 20% cheaper than in the US and Canadian clinics.
- The clinic offers a 5-year warranty for all dental implants.
Americans and Canadians choose Bokanova Hospital to treat their teeth with affordable prices. Most Americans do not have medical insurance to cover dental services that is why they come to Mexico. Short distance and cheap prices attract patients a lot here.
Specialists at Bokanova provides All-on-4/6/8 dental implants per 1 toothless jaw. This technique provides installation of 4, 6 or 8 implants into a jaw and then crowns are inserted on the same day. At Bokanova, a 5-year warranty for dental implants is provided.
|All on 4 dental implants||from $9,900|
|All on 6 dental implants||from $11,700|
What are the main factors affecting dental implants cost?
- diagnostics with panoramic images, CT (if required)
- implant type
- number of implants
- abutment installation, crown
- additional procedures as bone augmentation, professional cleaning
- dentist’s fee.
Every individual case is unique so your dental implants price depends on your personal case and requirements.
Does medical insurance cover dental implants?
That happens, but some insurance policies do not cover dental services. For example, if you are an American, be ready your medical insurance cannot cover expensive dental implantations. However, if you go for teeth implants abroad, you do not require medical insurance due to cheap prices for a procedure so you can afford it.
Are the dental implants worth its price?
Most patients prefer permanent dental implants to removable dentures. Let’s see what are the reasons:
- High success rate. On average 95% of dental implantations are successful.
- Warranty. Implants serve over 10 years even a lifetime.
- Appearance. They look and function like natural teeth. So a patient feels more confident and happy.
- Healthy. Your full mouth health is better — that means dental implants reduce the infections and do not affect neighboring teeth.
- Speech. Your speech is not changed due to implantation.
Is it cheap to care for dental implants?
It is cheaper than you think and does not require any difficult procedure. However, after dental implants surgery patients should be careful with their new teeth. Here are some recommendations you can follow to save your implants for long years.
- brush your teeth with a smooth toothbrush every morning and night
- after the first 24 hours, wash your mouth with salt water. Do not use mouthwash or hydrogen peroxide rinses for 14 days.
- eat soft meals (porridge, smoothies, mashed potatoes, etc.)
- do not disturb implant area and be careful during chewing
- take painkillers in case you cannot bear toothache (consult with your doctor).
Every six months you should visit a dentist for a check up to be sure your implants are doing well.
How to get a personal cost of dental implants?
- Submit a request on Bookimed concerning price and our medical coordinator will contact you shortly.
- We can consult you about how to choose a clinic, its prices, and top specialists.
- When you have chosen a clinic, we send your medical records (panoramic images of the mouth) there.
- Within several days you get a preliminary bill and treatment plan.
- If you approve invoice and treatment program — we start arranging your medical trip.
In such a way, you get a cost estimate and choose a clinic for dental installation.