Doctor speaks English, Hebrew
Professor Bruria Ben Zeev is one of Israeli leading neurologists in children. She treats patients with chronic and severe conditions. Heads the Department of Pediatric Neurology at Sheba Medical Center and the Rett Syndrome Center.
- Head of the Pediatric Neurology Department at the Edmond and Lily Safra Children’s Hospital at Sheba Medical Center.
- 1976-1977 — The Sackler Faculty of Medicine at Tel Aviv University
- 1977-1982 — The Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School
- 1985-1990 — Bikur Cholim Hospital — Specialty in pediatrics
- 1990-1993 — The Hospital for Sick Children (Canada) — Speciality in pediatric neurology.
Author of over 70 publications in the medical literature devoted to treatment of neurologic conditions in children.