28 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Turkish
You submit a request and the Bookimed coordinator contacts you to discuss all details.
Medical records collection
You collect all medical records and test results and send to the Bookimed coordinator.
Bookimed arranges free translation of your records if required and sends them to the doctor you’ve chosen.
Evaluation of your history
The doctor studies your records, defines treatment tactics and appoints the consultation time.
Online consultation with a doctor
The doctor explains the treatment program and answers all your questions. The consultation takes 30-60 minutes (with or without interpreter).
Conclusion & treatment plan
Afterward, you receive a plan of treatment developed according to internation guidelines and detailed recommendations.
Dr. Bülent Karagöz is a Turkish medical oncologist with experience of over 20 years. His main sub-specialties are tumour biology, tumour immunology, cancer Immunotherapy, and targeted therapies.
- Since 2019 — Medical oncologist at Anadolu Medical Center
- 2019 — Head of Internal Diseases Department, Head of Internal Diseases and Medical Oncology Departments and Head of Medical Ethics Committee, Istanbul Okan University Faculty of Medicine
- 2017-2019 — Head of Medical Oncology at the Department of Internal Medicine in GATA Haydarpaşa Training Hospital
- 2012-2017 — Head of Medical Oncology Section of Internal Medicine Department in GATA Haydarpaşa Training Hospital
- 2003 — Internal medicine specialist in Çorlu Soldier Hospital
- 2001 — NATO KFOR Command in NATO
- 1993-1995 — Turkish Cypriot Peace Forces Command.
- 1992 — Gülhane Military Medical Academy — Degree in general medicine
- 1999 — GATA Haydarpasa Training Hospital — Specialty in internal medicine
- 2006 — GATA Haydarpasa Training Hospital — Specialty in medical oncology.
- 2017 — Professor at Istanbul Okan University Faculty of Medicine.
Has written over 40 publications in cancer research.
- The Turkish Medical Oncology Association.