Highly rated clinics by real patients
The clinics rating is based on 2504 requests, 478 patient reviews, prices, and information from 45 clinics
The specialists of Anadolu Medical Oncology Department prescribe a targeted therapy for treatment of some types of cancer. It shows good results even at the advanced stages of oncological development. Oncologists prescribe a targeted therapy regimen. Specialized medical staff inserts the medications into a patient’s body. Such drugs can be used: bevacizumab, cetuximab (Erbitux), panitumumab (Vectibix).
Targeted therapy affects only malignant cells without destroying healthy ones as chemo does. According to this, targeted therapy has fewer side effects and complications, while the result is better. Oncologists can prescribe targeted therapy as the only treatment options. The procedure is provided on the outpatient basis.
Anadolu Medical Center offers to perform targeted therapy from $3000 to $5000. The hospital ranking is 4.4 according to 180 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Istanbul, Turkey. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Ukraine and Kazakhstan. The travel arrangement takes 3 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of targeted therapy in Turkey and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Medical Centers of Oncology at Medipol provide treatment of cancer. Oncologists use different treatment options, among them chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, targeted therapy, etc. One of the most effective is targeted therapy. It is used when chemo is ineffective. Except for the high effectiveness, targeted therapy is safer - it does not inhibit the healthy tissues but kills malignant ones.
During the procedure a patient does not have to stay in the hospital; it is performed on the outpatient basis.
Medipol Mega Hastaneler Kompleksi offers to perform targeted therapy from $3600 to $4200. The hospital ranking is 4.5 according to 170 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Istanbul, Turkey. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Ukraine. The travel arrangement takes 4 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of targeted therapy in Turkey and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Oncologists of Sourasky Oncology Department apply targeted therapy for cancer treatment. It is alternative to chemotherapy for treatment skin, blood, stomach, lung, kidney, prostate cancers. Specialists administer medications in a patient’s organism. They detect malignant cells and destroys them, stop their division and help the immune system to ‘recognize’ cancer.
Oncologists appoint targeted therapy only after a complete examination of a patient. The main advantage of this therapy compared to chemo is that it does not affect healthy cells, only cancer affected ones. Targeted therapy also causes fewer side effects. It does not require hospitalization or additional treatment options.
Sourasky Medical Center offers to perform targeted therapy from $1500 to $5000. The hospital ranking is 4.4 according to 104 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Tel Aviv, Israel. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Russian Federation. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of targeted therapy in Israel and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
- Helios Berlin Buch is included in Top German hospitals rating 2018 composed by the Focus magazine. It means that the hospital complies with strict treatment demands, and its therapies show the highest efficiency rate.
- 97% of patients are satisfied with oncology treatment at Helios according to anonymous survey among them.
- Helios Berlin Buch doctors lead the clinical trials of new treatment methods regarding cancer cure in Germany. If you would like and in case you correspond requirements, you can participate in the experiment and try the latest developments.
Helios Berlin Buch offers to perform targeted therapy from $3950 to $8400. The hospital ranking is 4.4 according to 45 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Berlin, Germany. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Ukraine and Bahrain. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of targeted therapy in Germany and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Asklepios Oncology Centers perform targeted therapy for treatment of different types of cancer. It is a new treatment option achieving high recovery rates even at the advanced stages. Oncologists develop targeted therapy regimen for each patient. Then doctors administer specific drugs in the veins of a patient. The procedure is performed on outpatient basis.
The targeted therapy ‘recognizes’ malignant tumors protein and blocks the biochemical reactions in the tumor. As a result, cancer cells stop dividing and die. The therapy also stimulates the immune system to detect cancer cells. The targeted therapy affects only malignant cells without affecting healthy tissues.
Asklepios Hospital Barmbek offers to perform targeted therapy from $3350 to $8950. The hospital ranking is 4.5 according to 67 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Hamburg, Germany. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Thailand. The travel arrangement takes 6 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of targeted therapy in Germany and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Teknon Oncology Institute specializes in the treatment of cancer applying innovative therapies. One of them is targeted therapy. It is an alternative treatment option to chemotherapy which has fewer side effects and a different mechanism. Oncologists administer the drugs into the patient’s veins. This procedure is performed outpatiently.
Medications of targeted therapy have the ability to detect protein of malignant cells. They find cancer tissues and block their growth and internal process. After a while tumor dies. Targeted therapy shows good results even for patients with the latest stages of cancer. It does not inhibit healthy cells of an organism, so side effects for a patient are less noticeable.
Centro Médico Teknon offers to perform targeted therapy from $1350 to $5050. The hospital ranking is 4.6 according to 151 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Barcelona, Spain. The travel arrangement takes 8 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of targeted therapy in Spain and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
Gesundheit Nord Bremen treat cancer in the specialized Department. Doctors of this Department conduct treatment of stomach, liver, brain, prostate, ovarian, skin cancer, etc. They use different therapeutic options, one of them is targeted therapy. Now it is a widely used method for treatment. Oncologists perform it on an outpatient basis.
The mechanism of the procedure is the following: a specialist inserts special drugs into veins of a patient. These drugs detect malignant tumor and its metastases, block their development destroy them. Targeted therapy affects only malignant cells without damaging healthy ones. It makes more effective safer compared to chemotherapy.
Cancer Center of Krankenhaus Nordwest conducts treatment of oncological diseases. There is a wide range of treatment options for cancer. One of them is targeted therapy. Oncologists apply it instead of chemotherapy when it is possible. It is suitable for advanced cancer cases. A patient can undergo targeted therapy without hospitalization.
Doctors insert medications for targeted therapy into a patient’s organism via veins. These medications recognize cancer cells and destroy them. Targeted therapy is effective for treatment even small metastases.
Bumrungrad International Hospital is a global medical facility in Bangkok, Thailand that specializes in oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, neurosciences, heart surgery, check-ups, etc.
Over 1 million patients choose Bumrungrad annually. 50% of them are international ones from over 190 countries.
The hospital is one of the largest private centers in Southeast Asia and one of the most significant world’s outpatient clinics.
Bumrungrad International is recognized as TOP-10 best hospitals and TOP-30 most technologically advanced clinics in the world.
Solingen Clinic for Oncology specializes in the treatment of different types of cancer. Oncologists prescribe a targeted therapy regimen if chemotherapy is ineffective or when it can show better results. Targeted therapy can be used without surgery or other treatment options. It is effective for skin, colorectal, blood, lung, kidney cancer, etc.
The mechanism of targeted therapy is the following: specific drugs administered into the body detect the protein of cancer cells. Then they are recognized, medications block the development of biochemical processes inside the tumor. As a result, malignant cells stop their growth and die.
Compared to chemotherapy, targeted therapy does not destroy healthy tissues, so a quantity of side effects is much lower.
St. Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital is a single-specialty treatment center in Guangzhou city, China.
The team applies 18 non-invasive methods (cryotherapy, NanoKnife, brachytherapy, and other), surgical interventions, and oriental medicine approaches.
The cancer center has twice passed the JCI certification by organization accrediting healthcare institutions, which confirms corresponds with more than 500 quality and safety standards for treatment.
- San Raffaele is one of the best cancer centers in Italy according to the hospital’s data.
- San Raffaele is the 1st cancer center in Europe to apply tomotherapy. It is a type of radiation therapy when beams are delivered slice-by-slice based on intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and performed by a linear accelerator. It affects cancer cells with high radiation dose avoiding healthy tissues damage.
- Over 9,000 cancer patients and 6,000 surgeries in case of oncology.
- 2,000 radiotherapeutic cycles annually.
- San Raffaele is a top center in Italy to treat cancer with GammaKnife according to the hospital’s statistics.
- Leading Italian scientific research center.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
Hospital Sant Joan de Déu (Barcelona, Spain) accepts children for treatment from the infant age to 21. The Hospital belongs to Top-5 medical institutions in Europe and is recognized as the most authoritative one in the field of pediatric oncology treatment. The Center has its own Laboratory for Molecular Medicine where innovative therapeutic methods are developed.
Doctors of Assuta Medical Center apply a wide range of treatment options. Among them is targeted therapy. It is an innovative therapy which is used instead of chemotherapy and surgery. Targeted therapy supposes the administration of drugs into a patient’s organism through the veins. Doctors conduct this procedure on an outpatient basis.
Inserted medications find the malignant cells and stop their development. After a while, these cells die. If chemotherapy inhibits both healthy and malignant cells, targeted therapy does only cancer. So this treatment option is safer for a patient and does not cause severe side effects.
- Memorial doctors regularly improve their skills in the leading medical facilities in Europe and America.
- Memorial provides cancer treatment in Istanbul according to the strict international protocols.
- Patients out of 90 countries choose Memorial for treatment.
- Application of innovative TrueBeam STx, which performs both radiotherapy and radiosurgery. It influences all cancer types, even big in a size. Due to the high accuracy, healthy tissues are not affected.
- 20-year survival rate of patients after thyroid cancer treatment at Severance is 90% according to the hospital data. Severance specialists perform
- 1,000 surgeries to remove malignant tumors of the thyroid gland annually.
- 90% of surgeries in case of stomach cancer are without complications, 5-year survival rate is 77.7% according to Severance statistics.
- 75% of patients with lung cancer stage 1 survive a 5-year line after the treatment at Severance.
- Severance cooperates with Anderson and Johns Hopkins Cancer Centers, the best ones in the USA. It means that American standards of treatment are implemented in Severance Hospital.
- 4 mln patients choose Severance annually.
Fuda Hospital is a world-renown cancer hospital located in Guangzhou, China.
Fuda Cancer Hospital treats oncology at any stage, including advanced cancer. Over 10 types of minimally invasive therapies are applied instead of chemotherapy. Among them are cryosurgery, NanoKnife, vascular interventional therapy, microwave hyperthermia treatment, etc.
Fuda doctors have achieved the most significant results in cancer treatment in the late stages.
The quality of Fuda medical services is confirmed by JCI (Joint Commission International), the global standard in healthcare.
Over 30,000 patients from over 100 countries have chosen Fuda to treat cancer.
- Helios Krefeld Clinic is one of best German cancer clinics. It is certified by German Cancer Society that ensures you access to the latest therapeutic options.
- Helios Krefeld Clinic is also considered a Top hospital in Germany according to the Focus magazine ranking. The rating is composed on the criteria of doctors’ qualifications, technical equipment, and patients’ reviews.
- Helios Krefeld Oncology Center provides the following success rates for surgeries in case of colorectal cancer: 98% for the colon removal and 100% for the rectum removal.
- Oncologists with over 10 years of experience.
- “Cold cap” therapy is applied during chemotherapy to avoid hair loss. The cold makes chemo drugs less active and prevents their spread to hair follicles.
- Oncology types treated at this German cancer center: breast, colorectal, prostate, head and neck cancers.
Targeted therapy Doctors
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
How much does targeted therapy cost ?
Doctors calculate the cost of the targeted therapy individually for each patient. The price may depend on the hospital's reputation and doctor's experience. You may get the final targeted therapy cost only after the consultation with a doctor.
45 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate targeted therapy cost is:
- The average cost is $4300. The lowest price is $1200 and the highest — $8950.