- Anadolu’s partnership with Johns Hopkins Hospital allows applying and implementing the latest equipment and techniques in the hospital.
- Anadolu is one of the best hospitals for cancer treatment in Turkey and Istanbul due to state-of-the-art equipment, which is regularly renovated, and doctors’ experience.
- Anadolu is accredited by the Organization of European Cancer Institutes for innovative and effective cancer treatment options. Only 30 centers for oncology treatment in the world are OECI-accredited.
- ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology) certificate for the qualitative diagnosis and effective treatment of cancer patients. The latest modifications of Da Vinci Robot, CyberKnife, and TrueBeam STx linear accelerator are used at Anadolu.
- Prof. Christopher Zielinski is the Head of Cancer Center, was the President of the Central European Cooperative Oncology Group and became a member of ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology).
- The clinical trials in the field of oncology to develop and apply the most innovative therapies against cancer. The greatest achievements are in breast and lung cancer treatment.
- The hospital works according TQH (Total Quality Hospital). It means the hospital permanently improves the treatment standards.
- The high level of patients’ satisfaction — 95% according to the anonymous survey.
- Sourasky is included in Top 10 list of the most popular hospitals for medical tourism according to the Newsweek magazine, the authoritative American edition. 220,000 patients choose Sourasky annually.
- Sourasky oncologists together with European and American colleagues develop new cancer treatment options. After the approval of the Israeli Ministry of Health, specialists of the hospital implement them. That is why the innovative cancer treatment options are available for you at Sourasky.
- It is the only cancer center in Israel and one among few in the world, where a tumor sensitivity test to different immune drugs is applied. If immunotherapy is assigned to you, Sourasky specialists will choose the most effective medicine in your particular case.
Common proceduresChemotherapy Bone marrow transplantation Immunotherapy PET/CT Immunohistochemistry MRI of one area
- The largest private medical network in Turkey according to Medipol data.
- Pyxis Medication Management System. Medipol is one out of 4 medical centers in Turkey where this automated system is applied. Pyxis controls the medicines taking. It provides a particular patient with a right drug and its dose in a appropriate time. This system excludes any error in medicines taking.
- Medipol Oncology Hospital in Istanbul is equipped with the latest technologies, among them is a highly-precise GammaKnife. Its accuracy is 99%.
- Liv is the 1st recognized Center of Excellence outside the USA in colorectal and robotic surgery by SRC (Surgical Review Corporation). It is an internationally known healthcare leader to provide the high safety and efficiency of surgical treatment worldwide.
- Liv is certified by TÜV, European Technical Inspection Association. It confirms the high technological level of the applied equipment.
- Over 50,000 international patients choose Liv Hospital.
- Liv Cancer Center provides world-class oncology treatment options. Liv doctors apply intraoperative radiation to destroy malignant cells and prevent the relapse. This cancer treatment option is performed only once during a tumor removal. For comparison, traditional radiotherapy takes at least 1 month.
- The equipment at Liv is renovated each year, so specialists conduct cancer diagnostics and treatment using the latest accurate devices.
- Liv Hospital is a premium-class medical facility. Here you will feel comfortable like in a 5-star hotel.
Costs of oncology procedures
|Chemotherapy||$190 - $9400|
|Bone marrow transplantation||$19900 - $276100|
|Immunotherapy||$1150 - $11000|
|Radiotherapy||$1950 - $30000|
|Radioiodine therapy||$680 - $16200|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4000|
|Immunohistochemistry||$550 - $2100|
|MRI of one area||$110 - $1900|
|Biopsy||$280 - $4900|
|Mammography||$50 - $490|
Prostate cancer stage 1
The Oncology Department in St. Zdislava Hospital specializes in the treatment of prostate cancer. Specialized procedure - removal of the prostate with the help of the Da Vinci robot. Every year 200 patients come to St. Zdislava for this procedure. The advantage of prostatectomy on Da Vinci is the preservation of erectile function and urination (in 85% of cases). For foreign patients, the Clinic offers a package price. The cost includes medical services, food, accommodation and transfer.
- Asklepios Barmbek takes the 1st place in Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQA) rating. It means that the hospital complies with the strict quality demands and provides foreign patients with advanced treatment. It makes Asklepios Barmbek one of the best German clinics for cancer therapy.
- 16,000 patients prefer this German center to treat oncology. It is equipped with the latest technologies; doctors have over 15-20 years of experience in cancer treatment.
- It is certified by German Cancer Society. That means you have access to the most effective cancer treatment options.
- Oncology types treated at Asklepios Barmbek: liver, lung, stomach, pancreas, esophagus, colorectal, kidney, prostate, testicular, bladder, breast cancer, uterine and ovarian cancers; leukemia, plasmacytoma.
- Helios Berlin Buch is included in Top German hospitals rating 2018 composed by the Focus magazine. It means that the hospital complies with strict treatment demands, and its therapies show the highest efficiency rate.
- 97% of patients are satisfied with oncology treatment at Helios according to anonymous survey among them.
- Helios Berlin Buch doctors lead the clinical trials of new treatment methods regarding cancer cure in Germany. If you would like and in case you correspond requirements, you can participate in the experiment and try the latest developments.
The Oncology Department of Teknon Medical Center (Barcelona, Spain) cooperates with the Sloane-Kettering Memorial Sluggish Center in the USA. Specialists provide treatment of malignant tumors of the mammary gland, organs of the gastrointestinal tract, brain, and spinal cord. The Department includes a unit of medical oncology, radiotherapy and radiosurgery, hematology. Positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) is used to detect tumors and metastases. Cancer treatment is carried out according to the European protocols. The Clinic uses Da Vinci surgical robot, the innovative Novalis radiotherapy system to remove a tumor without surgery, the SIRT procedure for the treatment of liver cancer.
- Certification from German Cancer Society that confirms the compliance of oncology treatment with the strictest German cure protocols.
- Gesundheit Nord Bremen consists of narrow-specialized cancer treatment centers. It means that doctors have vast experience in a particular oncological disease treatment that increases chances to choose the most appropriate therapy.
- Top German oncologists. Specialists of Gesundheit Nord have practiced in the leading American hospitals. They are permanently included in the Focus magazine ranking as best cancer specialists in Germany.
- Second medical opinion. It is possible to arrange online consultation with a doctor from Gesundheit Nord Bremen regarding the diagnosis and adequacy of the prescribed treatment.
- Such cancer types are treated at this German oncology center: breast, gynecological, prostate, skin, head and neck, gastrointestinal, leukemia.
The Oncology Center of Nordwest Hospital (Germany) has the European Society of Medical Oncology certificate.
Specialists The conducts research in the area of tumor immunology.
For the treatment of malignant tumors, oncologists carry out immunotherapy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.
- It is scientific research center that cooperates with Medical University of Vienna. For a patient it means access to the latest cancer treatment options.
- Over 7,400 cancer patients annually.
- ISO (International Standardization Organization) certificate. It confirms the compliance of AKH with international treatment standards and demands.
Bumrungrad International Hospital is a global medical facility in Bangkok, Thailand that specializes in oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, neurosciences, heart surgery, check-ups, etc.
Over 1 million patients choose Bumrungrad annually. 50% of them are international ones from over 190 countries.
The hospital is one of the largest private centers in Southeast Asia and one of the most significant world’s outpatient clinics.
Bumrungrad International is recognized as TOP-10 best hospitals and TOP-30 most technologically advanced clinics in the world.
- San Raffaele is one of the best cancer centers in Italy according to the hospital’s data.
- San Raffaele is the 1st cancer center in Europe to apply tomotherapy. It is a type of radiation therapy when beams are delivered slice-by-slice based on intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and performed by a linear accelerator. It affects cancer cells with high radiation dose avoiding healthy tissues damage.
- Over 9,000 cancer patients and 6,000 surgeries in case of oncology.
- 2,000 radiotherapeutic cycles annually.
- San Raffaele is a top center in Italy to treat cancer with GammaKnife according to the hospital’s statistics.
- Leading Italian scientific research center.
The Oncology Department in Neolife specializes in radiation therapy. It is equipped with linear accelerators Trilogy system and TrueBeam STx. Devises allow to accurately adjust the dose of radiation, so it affects the tumor more effectively.
The Clinic has diagnostic equipment for visualization of tumors: MRI, CT, positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT), digital mammography.
- 83% of women with urogenital tumors after treatment at Hadassah preserve urinating function and ability to have children.
- 85% of patients, who were prescribed to remove an affected organ in other hospitals, preserve it during treatment at Hadassah.
- In 34% of patients, who appealed to the hospital, were wrong diagnosed at other medical centers.
- 40,500 patients are treated in Hadassah Oncology Department.
Amberlife Cancer Clinic (former Global Virotherapy Cancer Clinic) is a private medical center in Jūrmala city.
Amberlife specializes in virotherapy for cancer treatment.
The center is the first virotherapy clinic in the world, and the medical team has been practicing the type of treatment for over 20 years.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
- San Donato Hospitals Group is a leading in Italy and one of the largest in Europe according to the facility’s data.
- San Donato consists of 18 hospitals, including 3 centers of excellence.
- Top scientific research center in Italy according to San Donato data.
Best oncologists in the world
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
|Treatment of prostate cancer|
|Robotic-assisted Prostatectomy||from 16620$||-||from 27485$|
|Treatment of breast cancer|
|Breast Cancer Staging And Surgery||from 5370$||from 11254$||from 12250$|
|Basic Diagnosis + Lampectomy||from 7116$||-||from 14190$|
|Treatment of lung cancer|
|Diagnosis + drug treatment in the presence of metastasis||from 7420$||-||-|
|Lung Cancer Staging And Treatment||from 18113$||-||from 28880$|