16 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Turkish
Oncologist certified by European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
Medical procedures Included
24/7 Bookimed assistance
Personal medical coordinator
Medical travel arrangements — booking of air tickets and hotel rooms at special partner prices
Patient advocacy during a medical travel
You submit a request and the Bookimed coordinator contacts you to discuss all details.
Medical records collection
You collect all medical records and test results and send to the Bookimed coordinator.
Bookimed arranges free translation of your records if required and sends them to the doctor you’ve chosen.
Evaluation of your history
The doctor studies your records, defines treatment tactics and appoints the consultation time.
Online consultation with a doctor
The doctor explains the treatment program and answers all your questions. The consultation takes 30-60 minutes (with or without interpreter).
Conclusion & treatment plan
Afterward, you receive a plan of treatment developed according to internation guidelines and detailed recommendations.
Assoc.Prof. Yeşim Yıldırım has been working as a medical oncology specialist at Anadolu Medical Center since 2011. She is a member of the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
Specializes in the diagnostics and medication care of malignant neoplasms of various localizations, especially of alimentary tract.
Has an additional immunology specialization.
Has been certified by European Society of Medical Oncology.
Constitutor of Turkish Gastrointestinal Oncology Network.
The writer of more than 70 international and national publications and co-author of Handbook of Advanced Cancer Care Treatment.
Yesim Yildirim is one of the outstanding specialists in the area of medical oncology.
Not only a doctor, but also a scientist, she founded the Oncology Network of Alimentary System, and became a member of several well-known associations: ESMO - European Society of Medical Oncology, ESO - European School of Oncology and so forth.
Nowadays she represents the oncology branch of Anadolu Medical Centre at a position of Associate Professor.
Education: From 1993 to 2007 doctor Yesim Yildirim has been studying internal diseases, then oncology and subsequently immunology at three different universities (Hacettepe English School of Medicine, Gazi University School of Medicine, Baskent University respectively) in a virtue of attaining number of grants and scholarships.
- Obtained a grade of minor assistant to the Medical Oncology Hospital Division after gaining a scholarship of Middle East Cancer Consortium and attending an advanced oncology tuition courses at Rambam Medical Centre in Haifa, Israel;
- in 2010 achieved an academic rank of Assistant Professor of internal diseases at Acibadem University School of Medicine;
- Gained the attestation certificate from ESMO examination (2010);
- Was conferred a scholastic Associate Professor degree in medical oncology after completing her academic studies in 2011.
Improving of practical qualification:
- Sivas Numune Hospital (compulsory service for government);
- Acibadem Kozyatagi Hospital;
- Acibadem University of Medicine;
- Anadolu Medical Centre, Istanbul, Turkey.