Orthopedist, Orthopedic surgeon
23 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, German
Expert in trauma and sports medicine. Treats both children and adults even suffering from severe injuries after accidents.
Doctor Clayton Kraft is an orthopedic surgeon, specialist in sports medicine and musculoskeletal disorders treatment.
Dr. Kraft specializes in the spine, hands, feet, hip and knee joints surgery. He is an expert in trauma and sports medicine, provides treatment for those suffering from severe injuries after accidents. Professor Kraft treats both children and adults.
- Since 2015 — Head of the Orthopedics and Traumatology Department at Helios Group
- 2007-2015 — Director of the Clinic for Orthopedics, Accident and Hand Surgery at Helios Krefeld
- 2005-2007 — Senior Physician and Deputy Hospital Director of the Clinic for Orthopedics at the University Hospital Düsseldorf
- 2003-2005 — Senior Physician at the Orthopedics Department at the University Hospital Bonn
- 1998-2003 — Scientific assistant at the Orthopedics Department at the University Hospital Bonn
- 1997-1998 — Internship at the Orthopedics Department at the University Hospital Bonn.
1990-1996 — Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf and the University of Bonn — Medical degree in general medicine and surgery.
Doctor Kraft provides studies of musculoskeletal system treatment and has written over 60 research papers.
Membership in organizations
- The German Society for Orthopedics and Trauma
- The German Society for Endoprosthesis
- The International community of spine surgeons and researchers AOSpine
- The German Osteology Society
- The German Society for Spine Surgery
- The Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.