42 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Spanish
Centro Médico Teknon
Ask a doctor
Dr. Ferrán Montserrat Ramón is one of the top orthopedic surgeons in Spain.
- Knee Surgeon, co-founder of the Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology Unit in Teknon Hospital, since 1980
- Consultant Knee Surgeon in the Hospital de l'Esperança, 1990-2013
- Consultant Surgeon in Hospital Sant Jaume de Calella, 1981-1990.
- The Medical Faculty at University of Barcelona (Spain) — medical degree
- Lyon Sud Hospital Center (France) — specialization in orthopedic surgery and traumatology
- Clinique Emilie de Vialar (France) — specialization in sports traumatology
- New England Baptist Hospital (USA) — training in orthopaedic surgery and traumatology.
Membership in organizations
- The European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery & Arthroscopy
- The International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- The European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- The Spanish Society of the Knee.
Procedures performed by the doctor