42 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, German
You submit a request and the Bookimed coordinator contacts you to discuss all details.
Medical records collection
You collect all medical records and test results and send to the Bookimed coordinator.
Bookimed arranges free translation of your records if required and sends them to the doctor you’ve chosen.
Evaluation of your history
The doctor studies your records, defines treatment tactics and appoints the consultation time.
Online consultation with a doctor
The doctor explains the treatment program and answers all your questions. The consultation takes 30-60 minutes (with or without interpreter).
Conclusion & treatment plan
Afterward, you receive a plan of treatment developed according to internation guidelines and detailed recommendations.
Dr. Gedeon Perneczky is a skillful neurosurgeon based in Germany. Expert in intervertebral disc surgery and craniocerebral trauma reticent.
Promotes interdisciplinary cooperation for brain tumor surgery, an initiator of a neuro-oncology working group.
Has personally performed over 7,000 surgeries so far. Every year carries out around 400-450 surgeries operations.
- Since 1986 — Chief neurosurgeon at Wiener Privatklinik
- Since 1979 — Neurosurgeon in Rudolfstiftung Hospital.
- 1977 — Vienna University Hospital — Degree in general medicine
- 1980 — Hannover University Hospital — Specialty in neurosurgery
- 1982 — Mainz University Hospital — Specialty in microneurosurgery
- 1983-1989 — Würzburg University — 4 courses in microneuroanatomy
- 1992 — Mainz University Hospital — Microsurgical intervention planning course
- 1994 — Mainz University Hospital — Course in neuroendoscopy.
- 1994-2006 — Co-initiator and scientific director of the annual craniocerebral trauma courses at AUVA (General Accident Insurance Institution).
Has written over 50 papers on angioma, herniated disc, brain traumas treatments.