Dr. Ravi Mohanka has been the Head of Liver Transplant and Hepato-Biliary Surgery at Gleneagles Global Hospitals Mumbai since 2014. Dr. Mohanka has over 20 years of experience in transplantation from both living and cadaver donors.
- Over 1,300 transplants performed
- Patient survival rate is 88%
- 35 scientific articles and 5 book chapters are published.
Doctor’s fields of expertise are liver, pancreas, intestinal and multivisceral transplants for adults and children. Dr. Mohanka performs transplant operations applying laparoscopic and robotic surgeries.
Dr. Ravi Mohanka has practiced and worked in the leading hospitals of the USA, India, France, and Italy. Among the clinics are:
- Medanta Institute of Transplantation and Regenerative Medicine (2010-2014)
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (2008-2010)
- Thomas E. Starzl Transplantation Institute at the University of Pittsburgh (2006-2008)
- Apollo Hospital (2003-2004)
- Strong Memorial Hospital, University of Rochester Medical Center (2005), etc.