Hale Basak Caglar
Online Consultation with Radiation Oncologist
Medical procedures Included
24/7 Bookimed assistance
Personal medical coordinator
Medical travel arrangements — booking of air tickets and hotel rooms at special partner prices
Patient advocacy during a medical travel
You submit a request and the Bookimed coordinator contacts you to discuss all details.
Medical records collection
You collect all medical records and test results and send to the Bookimed coordinator.
Bookimed arranges free translation of your records if required and sends them to the doctor you’ve chosen.
Evaluation of your history
The doctor studies your records, defines treatment tactics and appoints the consultation time.
Online consultation with a doctor
The doctor explains the treatment program and answers all your questions. The consultation takes 30-60 minutes (with or without interpreter).
Conclusion & treatment plan
Afterward, you receive a plan of treatment developed according to internation guidelines and detailed recommendations.
Prof. Hale Başak Çağlar has been serving as a radiation oncology expert and radiation oncology director at Anadolu Medical Center since 2017.
- Linear accelerators Varian (Trilogy, True Beam)
- CyberKnife (VSI, M6 including MLC)
- Gamma Knife (models C and Perfexion)
- University - Gazi University, Faculty of Medicine, Ankara 1998
- Specialty Training - Marmara University, Faculty of Medicine, Radiation Oncology Department, İstanbul 2003
- Assistant Professor - Marmara University, Faculty of Medicine, Radiation Oncology Department, İstanbul 2010
- Professor - Medipol University, Faculty of Medicine, Radiation Oncology Department, İstanbul 2015
- ASTRO (American Society for Theurapetic Radiation Oncology)
- ESTRO (European Society for Theurapetic Radiation Oncology)
- EORTC (European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer)
- Radiosurgery Society (Board of Director)
- Turkish Lung Cancer Society
- Turkish Radiaiton Oncology Society
- Turkish Medical Associaiton
- Turkish Oncology Society