Clinique de Genolier is the largest multidisciplinary private hospital in Switzerland. It was founded in 1972. The Clinic has 120 beds and employs 140 doctors. The Clinic has received a strong reputation in radiation oncology, orthopedics, digestive surgery, neurology, cardiology, etc.
Last price update — 24.04.2019. Prices can be changed depending on the medical case and doctor's recommendations.
Date of content creation: 27.11.2014 · Last update: 23.12.2019 info
- Oncology Department
- Orthopedics Department
- Neurosurgery Department
- Gynecology Department
- Cardiology Department
Genolier Clinique was established in 1972. It is located in Genolier, 30 kilometers from Geneva. The building of the Clinic is on the Lake Geneva banks.
137 leading doctors of the country and 400 of medical staff work in Genolier Hospital.
Advantages of Genolier (Swiss Medical Network)
- the most advanced operating theatre in Europe
- patients stay in a comfortable hospital rooms
- the Hospital located on the resort, mountain air enables a recovery.
Genolier Center for Oncology
The Cancer Center of Genolier is one of the most advanced in Europe. It is certified by the Swiss Cancer Network (SCN).
Doctors of the Department specialize in the treatment of gastrointestinal tract, lungs, breast, and blood cancers. Specialists apply:
- high-dose chemotherapy quickly destroys cancer cells, so the course of treatment is reduced
- hormonal drugs that suppress the activity of the disease
- immuno-and targeted therapy influence directly on the malignant cells and increase the resistance of the body to development of cancer
- intraoperative radiotherapy IORT increases the effectiveness of treatment because the radiation beam acts directly on the source of the disease.
Cancer Center. Genolier Hospital in Switzerland
Orthopedics and Traumatology Department
Doctors of the Department carry out treatment of the musculoskeletal system diseases. Among them are pathologies:
Specialists perform knee, hip, shoulder joints replacements. Before endoprosthetics, doctors use computer modeling of the operation. It allows to accurately install the joint and prevent its loosening.
Most of the interventions doctors perform through a small incision or punctures (arthroscopy).
СThe Department provides treatment of diseases of the nervous system. Neurosurgeons operate even advanced patients with brain and spinal cord tumors. All the manipulations during surgery are controlled with a microscope. In this case, surgeon’s movements are the most precise.
Doctors perform microscopic techniques which allow removing tumors completely.
Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery Department
Specialists of the Cardiology Department perform surgery on the open heart. After the intervention, patients can undergo rehabilitation. Doctor prefer using minimally invasive techniques to minimize complications and reduce a period of post-operative recovery.
Cardiologists treat such diseases in Genolier Hospital:
- atherosclerosis (narrowing of the arteries)
- pathologies of the heart valve
- venous thrombosis.
Laboratory catherization of the heart in Genolier Clinic
Specialists of Genolier in Switzerland treat diseases of the female genital organs. Among them are uterus fibroids, benign tumors of the cervix and ovaries.
Doctors treat vaginal diseases with endoscopic methods. These surgeries are less traumatic and are performed through natural openings without incisions of the peritoneum.
Doctors conduct surgeries on the ovaries, tubes, and uterus using a laparoscope, through incisions in the lower abdomen (1-2 cm).
Patients of Genolier Clinic in Switzerland can stay in standard, semilux and lux rooms.
There is a picturesque view on the Geneva Lake, Mont Blanc and the Alps.
La Table restaurant is located in Genolier Clinic.
What specialties in the hospital are the most demanded?
What treatments do patients most often ask for?
What procedures do patients have most often?
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7