Clinique Générale Beaulieu
About Clinique Générale Beaulieu
Générale Beaulieu is a leading private clinic in Switzerland. The Hospital has 24 Departments and is a member of prestigious medical networks and associations. The Robotic Department is the strongest in the country.
How it works
Bookimed is an independent patient experience sharing platform. We are not responsible for objectivity of information in patient reviews — they represent the opinion of reviewers only.
A review is provided only by patients or their accompanying caregivers who have booked/visited the medical center via Bookimed.com, have been diagnosed/treated.
We publish both positive and negative reviews. Every review is moderated for compliance with Reviews&Comments Policy.
Bookimed partner hospitals cannot publish reviews on behalf of patients. We exclude any artificial rise/drop in the ranking.
2 positive reviews on treatment in Clinique Générale Beaulieu
Vsyo proizoshlo v vısokım urovne Vsyo proizoshlo v vısokım urovne
- belongs to Swiss Medical Network as one of the best medical centers in the country
- is one of the Swiss Leading Hospitals
- has a Swiss Safety Center certification
- receives over 6,000 patients per year
- has over 5,700 hospitalizations annually.
Clinique Générale Beaulieu receives patients from all over the world for the last 100 years. It is familiar for the Robotic, Radiology, Oncology, Orthopedics, and Gynecology Departments.
The Hospital also has Radiology Institute, Nuclear Medicine Institute, Functional Rehabilitation Center.
A medical team of 1,500 people uses advanced diagnostic and treatment (for example, Da Vinci S®) technologies for the therapies.
The Hospital was the 1st in the French-speaking part of Switzerland which received ISO 90001 Certification for its quality management system.
The Robotic Laparoscopic Surgery Department is one of the keys in the Hospital. Générale Beaulieu Surgeons have provided over 2,000 robotic-assisted procedures in Urology, Visceral surgery, Fertility treatment, kidney stones removal.
The Oncology Department at Clinique Générale Beaulieu is a part of Genolier Swiss Oncology Network. It offers interdisciplinary approach and medical solutions in cooperation with best world hospitals:
- MD Anderson (USA)
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (USA)
- National Cancer Institute (Netherlands)
- European Institute of Oncology (Italy).
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7