Havelhöhe Medical Center is a hospital in Berlin, unique in its activity and considered one of the best in Germany.
Last price update — 28.02.2015. Prices can be changed depending on the medical case and doctor's recommendations.
The information on this page is provided by the hospital according to Bookimed Terms of Service · Date of content creation: 25.06.2014 · Last update: 09.10.2018
Havelhöhe Medical Center is a hospital in Berlin, unique in its activity and considered one of the best in Germany. According to ratings compiled by Techniker Krankenkasse, almost 90% of patients are satisfied with care and treatment in this hospital. The main difference from many other similar centers is that preliminary medical diagnosis and subsequent treatment is based on natural medicine. It is a different philosophy, and specialists sincerely believe that every patient can accelerate his or her recovery on by themselves.
The staff adheres to the idea of freely developing personality, and in addition to direct medical services, provide support in following areas:
- Implementation of applicant’s personal capabilities
- Strengthening the overall health which promotes healing
- Understanding the fact that peace of mind suffers because of physical illness of the body
- Post-rehabilitation understanding of opportunities for self-actualization in the already established environment, management of their own destiny.
Traditional treatment is combined with creative therapy in order to maximize the healing of the whole organism.
Adults recollect the skills from childhood and learn to express their problems by drawing, playing musical instruments, or modeling play dough. Guests can relax during the rhythmic massage or analyze his or her biography, his or her mistakes and failures during a conversational therapy session.
The center provides 291 beds in following divisions:
- Clinic for treatment of internal diseases (infections of the urinary and respiratory tract; kidney disease, heart, cancer and hematologic disorders);
- Center for treatment of incontinence;
- Gastroenterology (treatment of diseases of the digestive system, metabolism normalizing);
- Department of Surgery;
- Gynecology and Obstetrics;
- Department of Psychotherapy (Psychosomatics and young adults, help for drug addicted);
- Department of Palliative Medicine.
Depending on the type of insurance, a patient may receive additional services, which are often included in the price - for example, an individual ward, nutrition, treatment by a senior physician of the clinic.
Each disease has a certain stage and the levels at which you can follow the progress of the disease. Conventional medicine responds to the question about the cause of our diseases, but the anthroposophic medicine is trying to find the cause of our recovery.
One of the reasons for our well-being is a comfortable environment without various oppressing factors. That is the purpose of the transitional care - a cross between inpatient and outpatient care. Employees specializing in transitional care collect and analyze as much information about the patient as possible in order to prevent difficulties during rehabilitation later, up to support by social care workers and the purchase of supplements.
The hospital site has a section with information materials, brochures, which are devoted to getting acquainted with the clinic, staff, motivation and facilitating positive thinking in patients.