2  hospital accreditations of quality
About Kaloni Cancun
Hospital accreditations of quality
Kaloni Cancun is located in Cancun, Mexico. Medical staff here fluently speak the English, French, Portuguese, Spanish languages and are ready to provide you with medical care.
Why do patients choose Kaloni Cancun for the treatment?
- Affordable prices. The medical center offers the high-quality and low-cost procedures, including Eyebrow transplantation, Facelift surgery, Blepharoplasty (eyelid correction), Brachytherapy, Hair transplant.
- Experienced and highly-skilled doctors. Mexican doctors are well-educated, have international certificates, and dozens of practical experience.
- Focus on international patients. Hospitals in Cancun, Mexico continue to be popular for medical tourism. Thus you receive fast and cost-effective medical assistance.
Certificates and awards
- Asociación Mexicana de Cirugía Plástica, Estética y Reconstructiva
- Consejo Mexicano de Cirugía Plástica, Estética y Reconstructiva
The strongest specialties at Kaloni Cancun are:
Aesthetic medicine and cosmetology
Hair transplant cost starts from $ 3,664.
Beard transplant cost starts from $ 3,316.
Microdermabrasion cost starts from $ 82.
Eyebrow transplantation cost starts from $ 1,531.
Facelift surgery cost starts from $ 3,538.
Blepharoplasty (eyelid correction) cost starts from $ 1,131.
Brachytherapy cost starts from $ 3,061.
Breast reduction cost starts from $ 5,653.
Prices are 3-4 times lower than in the US clinics.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Services at Kaloni Cancun
- Online doctor consultation
- Medical records transfer
- Translation services
- Interpreter services
- Free Wifi
- Dr. Gianbattista Piletti
Fluent in English, Spanish, French and Italian