Сheck up ,and did MRI as per the Doctor recommendation
Everything went very well, they are of very high standard as well as the attention & services
In otherworld you have given me excellent recommendations & quite happy with their services
Memorial Antalya Hospital
95% patients recommend info
verified_user Direct Price Guarantee keyboard_arrow_down
The medical center is a Bookimed Official Partner. Thus, we arrange treatment for international patients as a hospital representative with no intermediaries and extra charges.
Memorial Antalya Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Turkey. It specializes in medical and radiation oncology, general, plastic, and reconstruction surgery. Memorial Antalya Hospital meets international standards of quality and safety according to the JCI (Joint Commission International), an authoritative organization evaluating world-class medical centers.
blur_circular Diagnostics keyboard_arrow_down
favorite_border 24/7 Bookimed assistance keyboard_arrow_down
done Personal medical coordinator
done Medical travel arrangements — booking of air tickets and hotel rooms at special partner prices
done Patient advocacy during a medical travel
The cost is individual for each treatment program. To get a cost estimate and treatment program right for you, submit a request. It’s free and doesn’t oblige you to have a medical trip.
Last price update — 13.02.2020. Prices can be changed depending on the medical case and doctor's recommendations.
How it works
Bookimed is an independent patient experience sharing platform. We are not responsible for objectivity of information in patient reviews — they represent the opinion of reviewers only.
A review is provided only by patients or their accompanying caregivers who have booked/visited the medical center via Bookimed.com, have been diagnosed/treated.
We publish both positive and negative reviews. Every review is moderated for compliance with Reviews&Comments Policy.
Bookimed partner hospitals cannot publish reviews on behalf of patients. We exclude any artificial rise/drop in the ranking.
Сheck up ,and did MRI as per the Doctor recommendation
In the beginning everything seemed to be well organized, but many questions remained due to the language barrier, because the translation is still apparently more superficial and the translators probably do not have time to translate all the details, but I would like to receive more accurate information. Plus, we did not notice anything special in the approach of the doctors, they have their own protocol, which they follow and do not leave.
The clinic is super and the coordinators too
The visit was wonderful, wonderful staff and courtesy. Passed the diagnosis and received a prescription for drugs
Good afternoon! I would like to leave a review about the clinic. I found the clinic by chance on the site. I needed a consultation with an oncologist. I was satisfied with the clinic, Russian-speaking girls worked with me. I would like to thank them - this is Aida and Gunay, thank you very much
Hospital accreditations of quality
Date of content creation: 17.10.2018 · Last update: 23.12.2019 info
Memorial Antalya Hospital was founded in 2010. It is one of the biggest hospitals in Memorial Health Group chain. Annually 1,600,000 patients come here.
The hospital consists of 34 departments, radiology, and diagnostics centers. It is situated in Antalya city center, 6 km away from the sea and 13 km from the international airport.
Advantages of Memorial Antalya Hospital
- High quality of healthcare. Memorial Antalya Hospital medical services correspond to international requirements. It is accredited by the JCI, an organization to evaluate quality and safety of medical institutions worldwide.
- International Department for foreign patients. It provides transfer, accommodation in the hospital, and interpreter service for foreigners.
- Possibility to combine a treatment and vacation in Turkey. Besides treatment, patients can visit Antalya sights and admire Turkish lifestyle.
Memorial Antalya Hospital in figures
Awards of Memorial Antalya
The Hospital meets criteria of Joint Commission International, a global organization for patients safety. Memorial Antalya Hospital has an experienced medical staff, provides international treatment methods, and professional approach to every patient.
Treatment of cancer is based on international protocols according to the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) in the USA and European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO), leading cancer organizations for medical oncology worldwide.
Oncologists, radiologists, chemotherapists, and doctors of others specialties (cardiologists, orthopedists, urologists etc.) discuss difficult cases on consilium. Thanks to a multidisciplinary approach, specialists can establish a developed treatment plan to avoid medical errors.
Treatment methods at the Oncology Center:
- Chemotherapy. The chemo drugs are aimed to stop cancer cells growth. The hospital doctors select chemotherapeutic drugs individually for every patient.
- Targeted therapy. It’s a treatment with antibodies that target malignant cells saving healthy ones. Side effects are rare in comparison to standard chemotherapy.
- Radiotherapy. 80% of cancer patients undergo this therapy. The hospital’s doctors use a revolutionary linear accelerator TrueBeam STx, that directly irradiates a tumor not affecting healthy tissues. It is used for all tumor types.
- Bone marrow transplant. The procedure is necessary for patients who undergo high-dose chemotherapy to restore blood formation. Memorial Antalya Hospital specialists carry out it for patients over 18 years old.
General Surgery Department
Memorial Antalya Hospital is the first private hospital in Turkey licensed for organ (liver and kidney) transplant by Turkish Ministry of Health. It is also the first private hospital to perform a liver transplant.
The Surgery Department is divided into the following specialties:
- Breast surgery. The hospital physicians conduct the removal of benign and malignant tumors. Surgeons perform breast-saving operations and breast reconstruction with implants.
- Endocrine surgery. Doctors specialize in treating benign and cancerous tumors of the thyroid, adrenal and pancreatic glands.
- Gastroenterology surgery. Specialists of the Department conduct surgical treatment of stomach, esophagus, large and small intestines.
- Obesity surgery. Such surgeries are for the patients with a Body Mass Index (BMI) over 35-40 and who suffer from chronic diseases, as diabetes. Memorial Antalya Hospital doctors perform gastric sleeve and bypass surgeries to help patients lose their weight.
Newborn Department, Memorial Antalya Hospital
Plastic Surgery Department
Doctors of this department are specialized in aesthetic, plastic, and reconstructive operations. Plastic surgeons carry out the following procedures:
- Breast augmentation and reduction
- Scars and incisions removal
- Reconstruction of congenital deficiencies, as protruding ears, birthmarks, nevus, and hemangiomas
- Skin and bone reconstruction after injuries and surgeries.
Services for patients in Memorial Antalya Hospital
Patients live in Memorial Guest House designed as a 5-star hotel with comfortable home-like hall and rooms.
Memorial Antalya provides free transfer from the airport to the hospital.
Foreign patients can use an interpreting service to communicate with doctors and medical staff if required.
A room in Memorial Antalya Hospital
Memorial Hospitals in other cities:
The hospital is ready to study medical records in the following languages:
What specialties in the hospital are the most demanded?
What treatments do patients most often ask for?
What procedures do patients have most often?
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7