Panama Plastic Surgery
3  hospital accreditations of quality
About Panama Plastic Surgery
Hospital accreditations of quality
Panama Plastic Surgery is located in Cancun, Mexico. Medical staff here fluently speak the English, Spanish languages and are ready to provide you with medical care.
Why do patients choose Panama Plastic Surgery for the treatment?
- Affordable prices. The medical center offers the high-quality and low-cost procedures, including Body Lift, FUE hair transplant, Microdermabrasion, Breast lift, Brachytherapy.
- Experienced and highly-skilled doctors. Mexican doctors are well-educated, have international certificates, and dozens of practical experience.
- Focus on international patients. Hospitals in Cancun, Mexico continue to be popular for medical tourism. Thus you receive fast and cost-effective medical assistance.
Certificates and awards
- Asociación Mexicana de Cirugía Plástica, Estética y Reconstructiva
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Consejo Mexicano de Cirugía Plástica, Estética y Reconstructiva
The strongest specialties at Panama Plastic Surgery are:
Aesthetic medicine and cosmetology
FUE hair transplant cost starts from $ 3,700.
Microdermabrasion cost starts from $ 55.
Ultrasound cost starts from $ 34.
Mole Removal cost starts from $ 405.
Body Lift cost starts from $ 11,065.
Breast lift cost starts from $ 3,720.
Brachytherapy cost starts from $ 4,295.
Breast Implant Revision cost starts from $ 3,560.
Hair transplant cost starts from $ 3,700.
Prices are 3-4 times lower than in the US clinics.
Services at Panama Plastic Surgery
- Online doctor consultation
- Dr. Patricia Panama
Regularly appears on television to share her expertise