Before agreeing to visit the hospital, please check you will have a therapist looking after you, prices and if hospital has a plan of treatment. Make sure Bookimed gives you this information, also make sure there is no language barrier and that you get your paperwork in order after you discharged.
Quirónsalud Marbella belongs to Quirónsalud, the largest private Spanish hospital group. The hospital specializes in plastic surgery and check-ups.
It is located in the center of the Costa del Sol, Mediterranean coast resorts.
Patients from Central and Northern Europe choose Quirónsalud Marbella for procedures.
How it works
Bookimed is an independent patient experience sharing platform. We are not responsible for objectivity of information in patient reviews — they represent the opinion of reviewers only.
A review is provided only by patients or their accompanying caregivers who have booked/visited the medical center via Bookimed.com, have been diagnosed/treated.
We publish both positive and negative reviews. Every review is moderated for compliance with Reviews&Comments Policy.
Bookimed partner hospitals cannot publish reviews on behalf of patients. We exclude any artificial rise/drop in the ranking.
Quirónsalud is the largest group of hospitals in Spain and the third-largest in Europe. It is recognized as the Best Medical Provider by the International Travel Insurance Journal.
Quirónsalud Marbella employs over 800 medical staff.
Why do patients come to Quirónsalud Marbella for treatment?
- Advanced medical equipment. Quirónsalud hospitals are equipped with the latest diagnostic and treatment devices: MRI, PET/CT scanner, linear accelerators for tumor irradiation, surgical robots, and Virtual Surgical Planning 3D System.
- An opportunity to combine treatment and vacation. Take a rest on the Mediterranean Sea after diagnostics, therapy, or surgery.
Quironsalud surgeons specialize in aesthetic & reconstructive plastic surgery.
- Blepharoplasty — rejuvenation of the area around the eyes, surgery to remove excess fat and skin from the upper or lower eyelid. Takes 45-60 minutes. Is provided with transconjunctival approach with no extra incisions or under the eyelashes.
- A facelift is a surgical procedure to make your skin smooth and elastic. Takes 3-5 hours.
- A thread lift. Doctors inject artificial threads under the skin with the thinnest needles. These threads are made of safe polydioxanone material, which is overgrown with collagen and then dissolves, leaving a “frame” that keeps the skin taut.
- Rhinoplasty — the correction of the nose shape & size. Takes 1-2 hours under general or epidural anesthesia with sedation.
- Botox and hyaluronic acid injections to smooth wrinkles and make skin elastic.
Body contouring surgery
- Breast augmentation. Doctors perform breast size corrections with implants or fat transplant. Lift and correction of the nipple halos can be provided additionally.
- Liposuction. Removes excess body fat from the hips, abdomen, face, ankles, knees, and hands. Is provided under general anesthesia.
- A tummy tuck is a surgical procedure to remove part of the fat layer and skin. The operation improves muscle tone, especially in postpartum women who failed with diets and sports.
The body exam allows identifying current disorders and a predisposition to diseases. According to the check-up results, the doctor makes recommendations for your lifestyle or refers for treatment if necessary.
The clinic offers cardiological, urological, gynecological, gastroenterological, ophthalmological, cancer, and other types of check-ups.
General check-up program:
- consultation with the therapist and ophthalmologist
- urine and feces tests
- heart tests — electrocardiogram and cardiac stress test
- chest X-ray
- abdomen and pelvis ultrasound
- audiometric testing
- spirometry — breathing test
- heart ultrasound.
Full check-up program
- all tests covered by the General check-up program
- consultations with therapist, ophthalmologist, urologist, gynecologist, ENT doctor
- blood test with the study of tumor antigens
Full check-up + program
The program includes all diagnostics of the “Full” package plus:
- all tests covered by the Full check-up program
- gastroscopy and sedative colonoscopy
- brain MRI
- consultation with a dermatologist
- food allergy testing.
Patients stay in single wards if they require hospitalization during recovery. Each ward has a private bathroom, TV, and Wi-Fi.
Most of the rooms are with a seaside view.
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7