Very impressive service
3  hospital accreditations of quality
About Sikarin Hospital
Sikarin Hospital is a top Thai medical center located in Bangkok. The hospital is oriented to serve international patients. The level of service is one of the best in the capital.
Plastic surgery, orthopedics, gastroenterology, heart surgery are the major Sikarin specialties.
Patients from Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East, and Asia come here for treatment.
How it works
Bookimed is an independent patient experience sharing platform. We are not responsible for objectivity of information in patient reviews — they represent the opinion of reviewers only.
A review is provided only by patients or their accompanying caregivers who have booked/visited the medical center via Bookimed.com, have been diagnosed/treated.
We publish both positive and negative reviews. Every review is moderated for compliance with Reviews&Comments Policy.
Bookimed partner hospitals cannot publish reviews on behalf of patients. We exclude any artificial rise/drop in the ranking.
1 positive review on treatment in Sikarin Hospital
Hospital accreditations of quality
Sikarin Hospital was founded in 1993. It is located a 30-minute drive from Suvarnabhumi (Bangkok) Airport.
The hospital includes 17 specialized centers which daily receive about 700 patients.
Why do patients choose Sikarin Hospital?
- Modern medical equipment. The center is equipped with a 128-slice CT device to exam abnormalities in the brain, blood vessels, lungs, intestines and other organs, an MRI device, and a mammography machine. The hospital has a cardiac catheterization laboratory to provide diagnostics of cardiovascular diseases.
- Psychological comfort. Sikarin has developed its own medical personnel policy. It aims to build sincerity and trust in communicating with patients.
- Additional services. Free transfer between the airport and the clinic for foreigners. Free language assistance for Arabic-, Chinese-, English-, French-, Japanese-speaking patients.
Sikarin Hospital Plastic Surgery
Sikarin aesthetic team performs all types of operations to improve patients' appearance. Among the procedures are:
- Facial: blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, nostrils correction, dimple creation surgery, lip lift, chin plastic, ear correction, face and neck lift.
- Body: Vaser ultrasound liposuction — the safest method for removing excess fat so far, tummy tuck, lumbar lipectomy (removing drooping skin and excess fat from the lower abdomen, thighs, and back), breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast lift, implant removal, nipple, and areola correction.
Orthopedic specialists in Sikarin Hospital specialize in the musculoskeletal system and spine diseases treatment, specifically:
- back and muscle pain
- sports injuries
- hip and knee disorders
- spine diseases and injuries
- bone tumors.
Knee and hip joints replacement
Doctors install an endoprosthesis made of metal and plastic. The metal part is hypoallergenic and doesn't cause rejection. The plastic part provides sliding and proper joint functioning.
During the operation, doctors use a computer navigation system. It makes the implanting maximally accurate. A patient with prosthesis doesn't feel any discomfort when moving or walking.
On average, a patient stays 3-4 weeks in the country to have all diagnostic tests, surgery, and rehabilitation.
Doctors in the Gastroenterological Department treat patients with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, and pancreas.
The clinic applies a modern method of capsular endoscopy. It is a technique of examining the gastrointestinal tract using a small tablet that the patient swallows instead of a standard gastric catheter (a thin tube). This way of procedure performing allows a patient not feeling any discomfort.
The center was opened in 2015. It has a modern operating room and cardiac catheterization laboratory.
Doctors specialize in endovascular interventions — procedures performed with a catheter which is inserted into the artery. The operation does not require incisions and extended hospitalization.
Cardiac specialists carry out the following procedures:
- angioplasty (opening narrowed or blocked blood vessels and stent installing)
- heart valve replacement
- heart pacemaker surgery.
International patients stay in single rooms with a shower, TV, medical bed, and a sofa for an accompanying person.
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7