How much does facial fat transfer cost in Mexico?
The average price of facial fat transfer in Mexico is $1900, the minimum price is $500, and the maximum price is $4000.
|Facial Fat Transfer||-||from $850||-||-|
- Below average
- Above average
Highly rated Facial Fat Transfer clinics in Mexico
The hospitals ranking is based on 30 requests, prices, and information from 8 clinics
What is Bookimed?
The Best Facial Fat Transfer Doctors in Mexico
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
What is facial fat transfer?
Fat transfer (fat grafting, or lipoinjection) is a cosmetic procedure aimed at facial rejuvenation by injections of the patient’s own fatty tissue.
Using the patient’s adipose tissue, the surgeon fills it in the different face areas that have lost its volume. Plastic and soft fiber effectively restores lost volumes and is perfectly accepted by the body in almost 90% of cases without allergies.
Who benefits fat grafting of the face?
Usually, people observe age-related changes in the face in combinations with the following signs:
- temple hollowing or concavities
- nose wrinkles and forehead lines
- the lower position of eyebrows
- sunken eyes
- bags under the eyes
- lowering the outer corner of the eye
- blur face
- relaxed cheeks and cheekbones
- neck and chest lines and wrinkles
- lip shape loss
- double chin
- marionette lines.
All these are caused by the depletion of the adipose tissue and can be corrected with the fat transfer procedure in Mexico.
What cosmetic defects can be improved with facial fat transfer in Mexico?
In addition to the previously listed indications, facial fat grafting in Mexico can also correct anatomical disorders and deformities such as:
- facial hemiatrophy (reduced size of one half of the face)
- face asymmetry
- micrognathia (a very small lower jaw)
- crooked nose
- scar tissue deformation
- reduction in facial soft tissue volume after eyelid surgery.
What are the contraindications?
Despite facial lipoinjection is a minimally invasive plastic procedure, there are several contraindications for its performing:
- pathologies of the immune and hematopoietic systems
- diabetes mellitus
- cardiovascular diseases
- infectious and venereal diseases.
What is the facial fat transfer process?
Facial fat grafting is an outpatient procedure so the patient can come back home immediately after the transfer. During the fatty tissue injections, the person is under local anesthesia to avoid pain in sensitive areas.
Lipoinjection takes about an hour. The procedure starts from the collection of adipose tissue from the abdomen or other area and injected in the corrected zone through minimal punctures using a special medical syringe. A few hours after the procedure, the patient can go home after the consultation with the doctor.
What are the types of facial fat grafting in Mexico?
There are such following types of facial fat transfer in Mexico as:
- periorbital fat transfer (fat grafting to the eyelids) — restores the adipose tissue of the upper and lower eyelids smoothing wrinkles and rejuvenating the skin
- fat transfer to nasolabial folds — smoothes the depth of nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- cheek augmentation — restores the shape and elasticity of the cheeks, makes a clear contour of the cheekbones;
- fat grafting to the lower jaw and chin — helps enhance the smoothness and sharpness of the jawline
- lip augmentation — restores lip symmetry, fullness, size, and volume
- neck rejuvenation — creates a more youthful neck.
How long is the postoperative period?
During the first days after lipoinjection, doctors recommend:
- massaging the areas that have been corrected
- applying cold compresses
- temporarily reducing the facial expression
- taking antibacterial and antihistamine preparations (if needed).
Like all plastic surgeries on the face, fat transfer requires some restrictions in the postoperative period:
- visits of baths, saunas, and a swimming pool
- alcohol intake
- sleeping on your stomach (usually, for a week).
Swelling and hematomas that may appear after the surgery go away after 3 days.
After the neck fat grafting, the patient wears a special tape for 3-5 days. It serves as a protective barrier against the movement of fat under the skin.
Some types of facial fat transfer in Mexico are allowed only after the patient reaches the age of 20 years. These include fat grafting of the cheeks and cheekbones, the nasolabial folds, chin, and lower jaw.
What result should you expect after facial fat grafting in Mexico?
Cosmetic specialists use various techniques for facial fat transfer in Mexico. Each approach is selected individually for each patient depending on the complexity of age-related changes.
Facial fat grafting without any additional procedures helps to:
- align the face relief
- minimize wrinkles
- increase skin elasticity
- improve complexion
- reduce the number and size of age spots
- narrow skin pores
- reduce the number of spider veins or broken blood vessels.
Moreover, facial fat transfer in Mexico significantly postpones the need for more serious plastic surgeries.
What should you know about Mexico before the trip?
Mexican peso (you also can pay for services in dollars)
Best period for the trip
Spanish (most of medical staff speaks English fluently)
required for some countries
Time difference with Europe
Time difference with the USA
Medical tourism center
Central and Southern Mexico
Why is Mexico trendy for medical tourism?
Mexico is also a well-known country globally due to high-skilled doctors that undergo internships in American and European institutions. Patients from the USA and Canada prefer treatment in Mexico to other places.
Highly developed medical centers and first-rate therapeutic services at affordable prices attract people from all over the world. Over 1 mln international patients travel to Mexico annually. So Mexico is among Top 10 countries with the most developed medical tourism sector.
Mexico is a top destination for medical tourists because of low-costs. You may save up to 60% on services compared to Canada or the USA due to the average local citizens' income and general price policy within the country.
What hotel services are provided here?
In Mexico, hotels of different price ranges and service levels are presented. Most tourists choose 4 and 5 star hotels with all-inclusive meals. Such hotels have everything for a comfortable stay: varied food, a large well-groomed territory, animation for children and adults. Some hotels have their own water park, which guests can use for free. Budget travelers can afford to book an economical 3-star hotel with half board or no meals at all.
What documents are required to apply for a visa to Mexico for treatment?
Visas for travel to Mexico require a number of documents. Lists of documents includes:
- ID card
- confirmation of online registration and filling out the questionnaire
- certificate of income and availability of funds
- insurance policy for a stay in Mexico (original and copy)
- 2 photos (5x6)
- visa receipt
- booking of flight and hotel
- medical opinion about the need for treatment.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.