How much does facial fat transfer cost in India?
The average price of facial fat transfer in India is $1500.
|Facial Fat Transfer||-||from $850||-||-|
- Below average
- Above average
Highly rated Facial Fat Transfer clinics in India
The hospitals ranking is based on 299 requests, 74 patient reviews, prices, and information from 2 clinics
Patients also choose
The Best Facial Fat Transfer Doctors in India
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
What is facial fat transfer?
Fat transfer (fat grafting, or lipoinjection) is a cosmetic procedure aimed at facial rejuvenation by injections of the patient’s own fatty tissue.
Using the patient’s adipose tissue, the surgeon fills it in the different face areas that have lost its volume. Plastic and soft fiber effectively restores lost volumes and is perfectly accepted by the body in almost 90% of cases without allergies.
Who benefits fat grafting of the face?
Usually, people observe age-related changes in the face in combinations with the following signs:
- temple hollowing or concavities
- nose wrinkles and forehead lines
- the lower position of eyebrows
- sunken eyes
- bags under the eyes
- lowering the outer corner of the eye
- blur face
- relaxed cheeks and cheekbones
- neck and chest lines and wrinkles
- lip shape loss
- double chin
- marionette lines.
All these are caused by the depletion of the adipose tissue and can be corrected with the fat transfer procedure in India.
What cosmetic defects can be improved with facial fat transfer in India?
In addition to the previously listed indications, facial fat grafting in India can also correct anatomical disorders and deformities such as:
- facial hemiatrophy (reduced size of one half of the face)
- face asymmetry
- micrognathia (a very small lower jaw)
- crooked nose
- scar tissue deformation
- reduction in facial soft tissue volume after eyelid surgery.
What are the contraindications?
Despite facial lipoinjection is a minimally invasive plastic procedure, there are several contraindications for its performing:
- pathologies of the immune and hematopoietic systems
- diabetes mellitus
- cardiovascular diseases
- infectious and venereal diseases.
What is the facial fat transfer process?
Facial fat grafting is an outpatient procedure so the patient can come back home immediately after the transfer. During the fatty tissue injections, the person is under local anesthesia to avoid pain in sensitive areas.
Lipoinjection takes about an hour. The procedure starts from the collection of adipose tissue from the abdomen or other area and injected in the corrected zone through minimal punctures using a special medical syringe. A few hours after the procedure, the patient can go home after the consultation with the doctor.
What are the types of facial fat grafting in India?
There are such following types of facial fat transfer in India as:
- periorbital fat transfer (fat grafting to the eyelids) — restores the adipose tissue of the upper and lower eyelids smoothing wrinkles and rejuvenating the skin
- fat transfer to nasolabial folds — smoothes the depth of nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- cheek augmentation — restores the shape and elasticity of the cheeks, makes a clear contour of the cheekbones;
- fat grafting to the lower jaw and chin — helps enhance the smoothness and sharpness of the jawline
- lip augmentation — restores lip symmetry, fullness, size, and volume
- neck rejuvenation — creates a more youthful neck.
How long is the postoperative period?
During the first days after lipoinjection, doctors recommend:
- massaging the areas that have been corrected
- applying cold compresses
- temporarily reducing the facial expression
- taking antibacterial and antihistamine preparations (if needed).
Like all plastic surgeries on the face, fat transfer requires some restrictions in the postoperative period:
- visits of baths, saunas, and a swimming pool
- alcohol intake
- sleeping on your stomach (usually, for a week).
Swelling and hematomas that may appear after the surgery go away after 3 days.
After the neck fat grafting, the patient wears a special tape for 3-5 days. It serves as a protective barrier against the movement of fat under the skin.
Some types of facial fat transfer in India are allowed only after the patient reaches the age of 20 years. These include fat grafting of the cheeks and cheekbones, the nasolabial folds, chin, and lower jaw.
What result should you expect after facial fat grafting in India?
Cosmetic specialists use various techniques for facial fat transfer in India. Each approach is selected individually for each patient depending on the complexity of age-related changes.
Facial fat grafting without any additional procedures helps to:
- align the face relief
- minimize wrinkles
- increase skin elasticity
- improve complexion
- reduce the number and size of age spots
- narrow skin pores
- reduce the number of spider veins or broken blood vessels.
Moreover, facial fat transfer in India significantly postpones the need for more serious plastic surgeries.
What should you know about India before the trip?
Indian Rupee (you also can pay for services in USD)
Best period for the trip
Hindi (most of medical staff speaks English fluently)
Time difference with Europe
Time difference with the USA
Medical tourism center
Mumbai, New Delhi
Goa, Jaipur, Mumbai
What is the level of medicine in India?
Healthcare in India is based on cost-effective models. Most of the hospitals are private — 65% of annual GDP is out-of-pocket medical payments.
1.4 mln doctors provide excellent treatments in the country. 74% of the Indian medical care is private. The local healthcare centers have international and national certificates that confirm the high quality of services and patients' safety:
- JCI (Joint Commission International) — the international improver of healthcare quality and safety across the globe
- NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers) — the Indian quality council establishing healthcare accreditation for medical centers within the country.
India has 39 JCI-accredited medical centers in contrast with 20 JCI-certified facilities in Germany and 10 hospitals in Israel.
Why is India trendy for medical tourism?
India is also a well-known country globally due to skillful doctors that have vast experience due to the high demand and excellent patient flow. Patients from the USA, UK, France, Germany, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Maldives, Yemen, Uzbekistan, and Sudan prefer treatment in India to other places.
Highly developed medical centers and first-rate therapeutic services at affordable prices attract people from all over the world. About 500,000 international patients travel to India annually. So the country is among Top 10 countries with the most developed medical tourism sector.
India is a top destination for medical tourists because of low-costs. You may save up to 75% on services compared to European countries or the USA due to the average local citizens' income and general price policy within the state.
What hotel services are provided here?
In India, hotels of different price ranges and service levels are presented. Most tourists choose 4 and 5-star hotels. Such hotels have everything for a comfortable stay: varied European and Asian food, a vast, well-groomed territory, animation for children and adults. Some hotels have a water park available to guests. Budget travelers can afford to book an economical 3-star hotel with half board or no meals at all.
What is the best time to visit India?
India is one of the most amazing states in South Asia. The cradle of the ancient civilization, Buddhism, and Hinduism. India is an excellent place to have vacation on the Goa and Kerala beaches, tours to picturesque Delhi, and the soaring Himalayas, open the treasures of the Golden Triangle and the ancient secrets of Ayurveda, for rave discos and yoga tours. Locals recommend traveling to India from October to March.
Do I need a visa?
International patients are required to receive an electronic visa (e-Visa). The maximum period of stay in the country with this visa type is 6 months. Read more about the visa terms for treatment in India here.
What documents are required to apply for a visa to India for treatment?
Visa for travel to India requires a number of documents. The necessary list of documents includes:
- ID card
- copy of online visa application form
- certificate of income and availability of funds
- recent size 2 photos
- proof of residential address
- booking of flight and hotel
- medical opinion about the need for treatment in India.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.