Orthopedist, Orthopedic spine surgeon
21 years of experience
Doctor speaks English
Expert in advanced spine surgery. Applies non-fusion scoliosis treatment and the latest and safest orthopedical treatments methods with his team for scoliosis and other orthopedic deformities.
- Prof. Dr. Mehmet Aydogan has surgical experience more than 20 years treating in all type of scoliosis, adult - pediatric spinal deformities.
- Expert in advanced spine surgery and applies the latest and safest treatment techniques - one is non-fusion scoliosis treatment technique.
Has more than 60 national and international scientific papers regarding in field of orthopedic surgery; member of North America Spine Society, Scoliosis Research Society, European Spine Society (ESS).
- [1990 - 1996]- School of Medicine, Ege University
- [2000 - 2004]- Resident / Dr. Lütfi Kırdar Kartal Training and Research Hospital
[2004 - 2009]- Physician / Şişli Florence Nightingale Hospital
[2009 - 2010]- Comprehensive Spine Center University of California Los Angeles, USA, International Spine Fellow
[2010 - 2012]- Physician / Medical Park Göztepe Hospital
[2012 - 2018]- Assoc. Prof. / Boğaziçi Spinal Center
[2019 - ]- Professor / Emsey Hospital
Field of Specialties
- Non-fusion Scoliosis Surgery
- Fractures of Spine
- Scoliosis, Kyphosis Surgeries
- Stenotic Spinal Canal
- Lumbar Spondylolisthesis
- Cervical Disc Prosthetics
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Laser – Endoscopic Discectomy
- Pediatric – Adult Spinal Deformities