How much does composite veneer cost in Turkey?
The average price of composite veneer in Turkey is $240, the minimum price is $30, and the maximum price is $500.
|Composite Veneer||from $59||-||-|
- Below average
- Above average
Some clinics include 4- or 5-star hotel stay in the procedure cost.
For citizens of other countries — please visit ivisa.com to find more details on entry requirements to Turkey.
Transfer: most of clinics provide a free airport-clinic-airport transfer for patients coming for the procedure.
What clinic is right for you?
Highly rated Composite Veneer clinics in Turkey
The hospitals ranking is based on 2327 requests, 1086 patient reviews, prices, and information from 25 clinics
What is Bookimed?
The Best Composite Veneer Doctors in Turkey
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
Composite Veneer Reviews by Bookimed patients
2 positive reviews on composite veneer in Turkey
Before & After Composite Veneer in Turkey Photos
The results of the procedure are provided by the clinics
FAQ about Composite Veneer in Turkey
What types of veneers are available in Turkish clinics?
Depending on the material, veneers in Turkey are of the following types:
durable veneers up to 0.6 mm thick, created from solid ceramics, do not require forceful enamel removal and entirely hide tooth imperfections
made of light-cured filling material, require significant tooth sharpening and have a shorter lifespan in contrast with other types
the most excellent ceramic layer (0.2-0.3 mm) correct imperfections and do not require additional preparation of teeth
How much do veneers in Turkey cost?
Veneers in Turkey cost on average about $320, ranging from $120 to $500 per tooth. Differences in cost may depend on several factors:
- the reputation of the clinic
- doctor’s fee
- type of veneers
- materials used
- the laboratory service.
Most Turkish clinics provide their patients with veneer packages that usually include accommodation, transfers, language assistance, and some other additional services.
What factors do affect the veneer cost in Turkey?
There are a number of indicators that can significantly affect the price of veneers in Turkey. Among them are:
- clinic’s location
- material used
- doctor’s experience
- the number of teeth involved.
- any other treatment (if necessary).
How long do you need to stay in Turkey after the procedure?
As a rule, patients stay in the country for a week. However, the exact time depends on the type of veneers, their number, and time for veneer manufacturing in the laboratory.
Why do international patients choose Turkey for veneers installation?
- Turkey is one of the leading countries for dental treatments. Because of the great demand and international internships, Turkish dentists have vast experience and perform the veneers placement qualitatively.
- There is a wide range of medical facilities in the country. Best clinics for veneers in Turkey have national and international accreditations that confirm high-quality services. 34 clinics have a JCI (Joint Commission International) accreditation — the world-renowned organization aimed to improve health care and patients' safety in medical facilities over the globe.
- Veneers in Turkey are characterized by their affordability. The cost of veneers placement in the country is up to 70% lower than in American medical centers. Furthermore, the treatment quality is at the same level.
- Treatment in Turkey allows combining treatment with a vacation. The country is globally recognized due to its resorts and mild climate.
What are the benefits of veneers in Turkey?
- Low costs — Turkish clinics offer one of the cheapest veneer placement due to the general price policy in the country and the level of local citizens income. Moreover, dental clinics in Turkey compete with each other, so it forces them to reduce prices for newcomers. Thus, the veneer cost in Turkey is 2-4 times lower than in the USA, Canada, Australia, and some European countries.
- Latest equipment — local clinics that specialize in dental care permanently renovate devices that help to perform the procedure quicker, speed the recovery period, and achieve better results.
- All-inclusive packages — when you choose Turkey to have veneers, you pay for the procedure but additionally receive such services as transfer, accommodation, language assistance, etc.
What are dental veneers?
Veneers are thin ceramic plates covering only the front part of the teeth in contrast with crows that cover the entire tooth. The tooth veneers are the most suitable option in case the enamel of your front teeth has small chips, cracks, spots, and you want to transform the smile. The ceramic layer completely closes the smile's imperfections and helps to adjust the teeth shape.
Veneers look almost like natural teeth. It is a way to get a beautiful smile without whitening procedures and braces.
5-20 years (an average one — 12 years)
Creation of veneers in a dental lab
Original tooth enamel removal for veneers installation
Duration of the placement
30-40 minutes per tooth
Number of veneers usually installed
8-10 (the front teeth that are visible when smile)
How do dentists install veneers?
The teeth veneers placement process is divided into 4 steps:
- Teeth preparation — a painless process when dentists remove the tiny upper surface of the tooth to fix a veneer.
- Modeling — specialists pick up impression or make 3D modeling (a special scanner for precise image-making and identifying of the most barely noticeable features of the tooth surface) to design future veneers.
- Manufacturing — the principle and material of veneers producing are similar for all dental clinics. However, the components may differ and affect the final result. In modern dental laboratories, experts provide teeth plates using a microscope to achieve a more accurate result.
- Installation — a quite fast and completely painless process. The installation takes 30-40 minutes per tooth and, therefore, prolongs the total visit time that depends on the veneer number you need to put.
See the whole process in the video.
Who is the right candidate for veneers placement?
Veneers installation is a cosmetic procedure and solves some smile defects. So people may choose veneers as the best option if they have:
- Enamel damage — chips and cracks on the front teeth look unaesthetic, so veneers cover up these shortcomings
- Tooth discoloration — with the help of veneers veneers dentists return teeth whiteness, especially for teeth with a removed nerve that usually looks darker than others.
- Light crowding and curvature of the teeth — veneers take away large interdental spaces.
- Little teeth size — if the teeth do not look organic, then specialists adjust their length, width, and shape with veneers.
- Dental enamel erosion — veneers are the only way to keep your teeth in excellent condition and not hide them entirely under the crowns in case of enamel erosion.
What materials do experts use to manufacture veneers?
Veneers are installed in the smile area (8-10 front teeth), so it is crucial that the micro-prosthesis completely imitates the structure and color of the enamel. According to the material, veneers are:
- Composite — made of light-cured filling material, require significant tooth sharpening and have a shorter lifespan in contrast with other types.
- Ceramic (porcelain) — durable veneers up to 0.6 mm thick, created from solid ceramics, do not require forceful enamel removal and entirely hide tooth imperfections.
- Ultra-thin porcelain — the most excellent ceramic layer (0.2-0.3 mm) correct imperfections and do not require additional preparation of teeth.
What result can you achieve with veneers?
With dental veneers, it is possible to get a perfect smile. They hide small teeth defects (rough tooth surfaces or tooth stains) and solve serious and visible smile shortcomings (chipped and cracked teeth, tooth darkening and discoloration, interdental spaces, teeth with irregular shape or position in a row).
View before/after photos, which clearly show how the smile changes with the help of veneer restoration.
It is important to note that the result of tooth restoration is preserved for a long time. For example, the service life cycle of ceramic veneers takes 10-15 years. To stretch veneer services longevity out, a person must follow the dentist's recommendations, avoid injuries, limit spicy and solid foods.
However, veneers do not require excessive effort to maintain their original appearance for many years. Ceramic surfaces do not darken over time, do not change color and shape; the only thing that can happen is a structural breakdown with intense mechanical stress. Therefore, people who are fond of traumatic sports, veneers are not recommended. Otherwise, surfaces are quite comfortable to use, do not cause pain and discomfort when worn; the patient does not feel an artificial material in the mouth.
What is the veneer pre-installation period?
Aesthetic dentistry requires complete sanitation of the oral cavity. So before installing veneers, you should undergo a dental examination and, if necessary, treat the detected caries and perform a professional cleaning. After this, the dentist can begin to perform the required manipulations for veneers manufacturing and installation.
How to care for veneers?
Inadequate care of smile veneers leads to cracking or chipping. Dental care recommendations are quite simple to follow.
- Maintain oral hygiene as veneers, like natural teeth, require daily brushing with a suitable toothpaste and brush. It is also worth using dental floss but not toothpicks. Personal hygiene habits eliminate the risk of caries under veneers.
- Use an irrigator (also known as dental water jet, dental water toothpick, water flosser) — a home dental care device that removes plaque and food debris between teeth and below the gum line with a stream of high-pressure pulsating water.
- Check with a specialist how installed veneers respond to various foods, whether they can stain, change color, damage. Depending on the doctor's recommendations, it is worthwhile to exclude or minimize some foods or use mouthwash immediately after eating.
- Veneers are susceptible to damage due to heavy loads. It would be best if you did not chew any hard candies or nuts.
- Visit your dentist twice a year and undergo professional oral hygiene.
What should I do if the veneer breaks or moves over?
You have installed veneers a long time ago, but there is a nuisance — a chip or crack appeared on the ceramic plate, or it entirely moves over the tooth. There is nothing to worry about in these situations. Contact your dentist. A specialist will remove the broken veneer, make and install a new one. And if the surface just has moved away because of the lousy cement and tooth connection and is not damaged, then the doctor will attach it back.
What should you know about Turkey before the trip?
lira (you also can pay for services in dollars and euros)
Best period for the trip
Turkish (most of medical staff speaks English fluently)
is not required for a trip of at least 30 days per visit
Time difference with Europe
Time difference with the USA
Medical tourism center
Alanya, Antalya, Kemer, Marmaris
What is the level of medicine in Turkey?
Healthcare is the key development sector of the Turkish government. The Turkish authorities are convinced that care for the citizens' health should be an absolute priority of state policy and spend about 77 billion liras for healthcare annually.
As a result, 28,000 medical facilities provide excellent medical care in the country. About 50 centers have certificate of JCI (Joint Commission International), the international improver of healthcare quality and safety across the globe. The index of certificates obtained is the largest. To compare,Israel has 20 JCI-accredited facilities, and Germany — only 10 clinics of this type.
Why is Turkey trendy for medical tourism?
Turkey is also a well-known country globally due to high-skilled doctors that undergo internships in American and European institutions. Patients from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, the UAE, Jordan, and Lebanon prefer treatment in Turkey to other places.
Highly developed medical centers and first-rate therapeutic services at affordable prices attract people from all over the world. Over 1 mln international patients travel to Turkey annually. So Turkey is among Top 10 countries with the most developed medical tourism sector.
Turkey is a top destination for medical tourists because of low-costs. You may save up to 50% on services compared to European countries or the USA due to the average local citizens' income and general price policy within the country.
What hotel services are provided here?
In Turkey, hotels of different price ranges and service levels are presented. The level of Turkish hotels is comparable to hotels in Tunisia, Morocco or Egypt. Most tourists choose 4 and 5 star hotels with all-inclusive meals. Such hotels have everything for a comfortable stay: varied food, a large well-groomed territory, animation for children and adults. Some hotels have their own water park, which guests can use for free. Budget travelers can afford to book an economical 3-star hotel with half board or no meals at all.
When is the best time to travel to Turkey?
The main advantage of Turkish resorts is the long beach season. On the Mediterranean coast, it starts in April and lasts until November. In the resorts of the Aegean Sea — from May to October. The most comfortable time for swimming is from mid-June to the end of October. A large influx of tourists is in July-August, when the air temperature is +38°C, and the water warms up to +27°C.
Do I need a visa?
Today the Republic of Turkey has visa-free agreements with 89 states. Some foreigners are exempted from obtaining entry visas, others are required to receive an electronic visa (e-Visa), and still others must apply for a visa at Turkish missions abroad.
What states need a visa for treatment in Turkey and what countries can cross the border free and easy read here.
What documents are required to apply for a visa to Turkey for treatment?
Visas for travel to Turkey require a number of documents. The necessary papers can be submitted 90 days before the planned departure. Lists of documents includes:
- ID card
- confirmation of online registration and filling out the questionnaire
- certificate of income and availability of funds ($50 per day per person)
- insurance policy for a stay in Turkey (original and copy)
- 2 photos (5x6)
- visa receipt
- booking of flight and hotel
- medical opinion about the need for treatment.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.