Costs of dental treatment procedures
|Dental Implant||$170 - $3250|
|Veneers||$90 - $5950|
|All-on-4 Dental Implants||$680 - $20300|
|All-on-6 Dental Implants||$680 - $19800|
|Teeth Cleaning (Scaling)||$10 - $350|
|Tooth Whitening||$30 - $930|
|Dental bridge installation||$50 - $8000|
|Crown Lengthening||$40 - $680|
Highly rated Dental Treatment clinics by real patients
The hospitals ranking is based on 2296 requests, 56 patient reviews, prices, and information from 285 clinics
What is Bookimed?
Dental Treatment proceduresDental Implant Veneers All-on-4 Dental Implants All-on-6 Dental Implants Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Tooth Whitening Dental bridge installation Crown Lengthening
Best Dental Treatment doctors in the world provide a remote medical advice
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
Dental Treatment Reviews by Bookimed patients
6 positive reviews on dental treatment
FAQ about Dental Treatment
What сlinics are considered the best ones by international patients?
Top dental clinics in the world are listed below. The ranking is based on patient reviews and Bookimed expert opinion. International patients consider these best dental clinics in the world due to such reasons:
- High-quality procedures. Specialists apply advanced dental services for treating teeth, for example, All-on-4 procedure to solve tooth loss issue. Doctors apply 3D modeling to show the patients the supposed result.
- Experienced dentists. Qualified specialists with over 20 years of experience practice at the centers presented below. They improve their skills overseas mainly in the USA.
- Cost-effective dentistry. Prices for dental services in these centers are affordable due to each country price policy and local citizens’ living wage. Despite cheap prices, dental work quality meets international healthcare standards approved by the American Dental Association.
Submit a request on Bookimed website — our manager will give you all the info regarding a particular center. This consultation is FREE. Together we’ll choose the best dental clinic right for you. Learn more about Bookimed here.
How to choose the best dental clinic?
To pick the most appropriate dental care hospital, pay attention to the following factors:
- Clinic’s reputation. Most dental clinics have obtained numerous certificates confirming the safety and top quality of dental services.
- Dentists’ experience. Check specialists’ CVs. Doctors with years of experience improve their skills in the international medical institutions and continue their practice in top dental clinics.
- Wide range of dental options. In the best dental clinics, all possible services are provided — from teeth whitening to dental implant surgeries.
- Patients’ reviews. Check out the before & after photos that patients have sent to our website. This may help you to evaluate the result you can get after a dental procedure.
What procedures are applied in the best dental clinics in the world?
- Dental implants — lifetime prostheses used to fill toothless jaws. All on 4/6/8 implant technique is also applied for patients with no teeth. A dentist inserts 4-8 dental implants into a jaw and a patient gets immediate result after implantation.
- Veneers — porcelain and composite materials to cover the front side of the teeth. If a patient has gaps or discolored teeth, veneers are the best solution.
- Crowns — dental caps to restore the teeth that have been damaged due to decay or after root canal treatment.
- Root canal treatment — a procedure to save an infected or decayed tooth. A dentist removes a nerve and cleans the root canal. Such a treatment helps to avoid more severe dental diseases as endodontitis.
- Tooth whitening — a technique to make the teeth whiter with UV/LED light or laser.
To get any of these treatments in the world’s best dental clinics, submit a request on Bookimed.
What diagnostics are used in top dental clinics in the world?
In the leading dental clinics listed on the page, you can find the following kinds of diagnostic systems:
- Dental Cone Beam CT is used to produce 3-dimensional images of soft tissues, teeth, nerves, bone to provide a more precise treatment.
- Panorex, an X-ray machine which provides precise panoramic images of the upper and lower jaws.
- 3D modeling is used to create the most precise model of the patient’s jaws to assign the most accurate treatment.
Get more info about teeth diagnostics — submit a request on Bookimed. Our manager will contact you shortly.
What are top 3 dental clinics in the world?
The hospital is a leading center among dental clinics around the world according to Global Clinic Rating. This organization evaluates world-class dental institutions worldwide. The clinic’s main services are dental implants, maxillofacial surgery (wisdom teeth extraction), pediatric dentistry. Over 5,000 crowns, 1,200 dental implants, and 2,800 root canal treatments have been performed at Dentakademi.
- Bangkok International Dental Center (BIDC)
The clinic has got the certificates from JCI and ISO for safe and high-quality dental services. Patients from 43 countries come here to get teeth treatment. Over 4,000 dental implants procedures have been performed at BIDC — about 1,000 implantations each year. The medical team consists of 73 certified dentists. Specialists use only qualitative material produced in Switzerland or Sweden.
The clinic is a leading dental center for American and Canadian patients. They come here to get dental implants, veneers, crowns cheaper than in the USA. At Bokanova, dentists specialize in All-on-four, All-on-six dental implantations which can solve the issue of toothless jaws. Such techniques boost the recovery and improve the quality of life. A 5-year warranty for such services is provided.
How to book top dental care hospital with Bookimed?
- Submit a request on our website — Bookimed manager contacts you shortly and helps you to select a dental center.
- Your medical records will be sent to a chosen clinic.
- A doctor makes the initial treatment plan and invoice.
- If you approve the treatment and bill, Bookimed manager arranges your dental trip. We support you 24/7 till the moment you come back home.
Bookimed services are free for patients.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.