Costs of dental treatment procedures in Turkey
|Dental Implant||$360 - $1600|
|All-on-6 Dental Implants||$2850 - $14600|
Highly rated Dental treatment clinics in Turkey
The hospitals ranking is based on 2327 requests, 1086 patient reviews, prices, and information from 45 clinics
What is Bookimed?
The Best Dental Treatment Doctors in Turkey, remote doctor's consultation
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
Dental treatment Reviews by Bookimed patients
Open for foreigners: partial
Quarantine requirement at government designated site- subject to PCR. Passengers who have been in the UK within the last 10 days will be required to quarantine for 10 days on arrival in Turkey. This can be at a residential address. Passengers in quarantine can take a PCR test on day 7 of their quarantine. ... Learn more
FAQ about Dental treatment in Turkey
Why do thousands of patients prefer Turkish dentistry over American and European one?
Turkey is one of the leading medical tourism destinations worldwide. 1 mln international patients choose this Eurasian country for treatment including dental care. Why?
- High-quality services — dental clinics in Turkey have a word recognition due to excellent work and first-rate medical staff. It is confirmed by numerous national and international accreditations. The most authoritative one is JCI (Joint Commission International). 34 Turkish clinics are JCI-accredited. Most of them are located in Istanbul.
- Doctors’ vast experience — best dentists in Turkey have over 20 years under their belt and achieve great treatment results. Most of them had an internship in American and European clinics, have a membership in dental organizations and societies where they interchange their experience with colleagues and find innovative teeth treatment techniques.
- Reasonable prices — dentists in Turkey provide up to 70% cheaper services than their European or American colleagues. Pricing is controlled by the Turkish Ministry of Health, so don’t worry your check won’t be bigger than previously agreed.
Where do the best dentists in Turkey practice?
Turkey is one of the most visited countries for dental care worldwide. And highly-skilled surgeons is the primary reason for that. Top-rated dentists in Turkey usually practice in private clinics, especially in the facilities that specialize only in tooth treatments. So take this fact into account when choosing a clinic.
Following this link you can see the best dentists in Turkey according to Bookimed patient reviews and recommendations.
How to choose the best dental clinic in Turkey?
Before choosing the best dental clinics in Turkey, pay attention to such indicators as:
- Price — Turkish dentists provide different costs for their services according to the clinic's internal price policy, their experience, and level of services. Specify the procedure cost in your particular case before making an appointment.
- Surgeons’ qualification — top dentists have years of experience, have performed hundreds of procedures with high success rates. You should be sure you get the desired result, so look at the before/after photos and read patient reviews.
- Special offers — a lot of dental clinics in Turkey provide international patients with special packages. You can get a procedure and some additional services (transfers, accommodation, etc.) for the same price. Why overpay?
What are the most common dental procedures performed in the country?
What factors do affect the cost of dental treatment in Turkey?
There are some indicators that affect the cost. The most common among them are:
- Level of services — as well as hotels, clinics also vary in quality and range of amenities provided.
- Doctors’ experience and recognition — usually, the well-known surgeons with vast experience take a higher fee for their work.
- The innovation of instruments and techniques — some clinics provide hair transplant methods that are not available in other medical centers. Usually innovative approaches require new devices and high doctor’s qualifications that also can affect the hair transplant cost in Istanbul significantly.
- Additional services — in some clinics the hair replacement surgery, accommodation, transfers, meals, language assistance, etc. are paid additionally. However, there are numerous clinics that provide all-inclusive packages that contain all necessary services at the price of surgery.
How much does the dental treatment in Turkey cost?
Prices for dental care in Turkey depend on the clinic you choose. Below we gave an example of average prices for different types of procedures, so that you can understand the costs of dental treatment in Turkey. Prices do not change much depending on the clinic location. For example, dental care in Antalya costs not much lower than dentistry in Istanbul.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.