What is Bookimed?
The average price of car t-cell therapy is $260400, the minimum price is $90000, and the maximum price is $533900.
|CAR T-cell therapy||-||from $533812||from $90000|
- Below average
- Above average
Highly rated clinics by real patients
The hospitals ranking is based on 753 requests, 90 patient reviews, prices, and information from 4 clinics
International Organization for Standardization
ISO International Standards ensure that products and services are safe, reliable and of good quality.
TOP German hospital according to 2019 Focus ranking
Focus news edition determines the leading clinics and emergency hospitals in Germany. Only the best medical centers that have been assessed by experts can be included in the Top 10. The ranking captures 18 specialties: cardiology, cardiac surgery, vascular surgery, orthopedics, obstetrics, breast cancer, lung cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, brain tumors, radiotherapy, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, depression.
- Helios Berlin-Buch has received a certificate from the German Society of Oncology, largest expert institution of Oncology in Germany uniting experienced cancer researchers.
- The hospital is among top best hospitals in Germany according to Forbes. The rating is based on success rate, medical equipment, doctors’ experience, and patient’s reviews.
- Annually Helios Berlin Buch accepts over 200,000 patients.
- The Hematology and Oncology Department at the Helios Berlin-Buch is one of the largest in Europe. Its big and experienced medical team performs over 200 stem cell transplants per year in comparison to other German hospitals, which conduct on average 80 transplants each year.
Helios Berlin Buch offers to perform car t-cell therapy from $533900. The hospital ranking is 4.6 according to 45 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Berlin, Germany. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of car t-cell therapy in Germany and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.Location: Schwanebecker Chaussee 50, 13125 Berlin, Germany
Bookimed Award: Best pediatric hospital
While composing a rating, Bookimed experts have taken into account patient reviews and clinic achievements in 2018.
- Sant Joan de Déu is one of the top children's hematology and oncology hospitals in Spain and Europe. The Center has its own Laboratory for molecular medicine where innovative therapeutic methods are developed.
- At the hospital, specialists perform a molecular diagnostic of a tumor to determine if it requires intensive post-surgery treatment.
- According to the hospital’s statistics, the survival rate after bone marrow transplant rises. To 90-100% after allogeneic transplant from a related donor, and 70-80% after unrelated one.
- Dr. Isabel Badell Serra, a world-class pediatric hematologist-oncologist in Sant Joan de Déu with experience of 39 years. Dr. Badell Serra participated in the first haematopoietic stem cell transplant in Spain, has performed over 500 of them.
- To know more about other best children's hematology and oncology hospitals, submit a request on our website. Bookimed manager is ready to help you!
Scientific Institute for Research and Healthcare Accrediatation
IRCCS accreditation is given to the medical centers which combine medical assistance with research activity. The Italian Ministry of Health grants IRCCS accreditation to the limited number of institutions across the country.
Ospedale San Raffaele in Milan is one of the largest research hospitals in Europe. It applies exclusive methods for rare immune system and genetic diseases treatment.
Among its achievements — the world's first stem cell therapy for patients with severe combined immune deficiency disorder.
Oncology, oncohematology, neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, and gynecology are the strongest specialities here.
Surgeons of the medical center perform over 50,000 operations annually.
San Raffaele Hospital offers to perform car t-cell therapy from $142400. The hospital ranking is 4.5 according to 22 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Milan, Italy. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. The medical center provides a patient with paid airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of car t-cell therapy in Italy and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.Location: Via Olgettina Milano, 60, 20132 Milano MI, Italy
World's Best Hospitals 2020 by Newsweek
The authoritative list of The World's Best Hospitals 2020 by Newsweek magazine honors medical centers according to key medical performance indicators, patient satisfaction data, and recommendations from global medical experts. The ranking is composed in partnership with data research company Statista.
Sheba Medical Center is one of the best hospitals in Israel and in the world. Newsweek International Magazine ranked Sheba Hospital in TOP 10 world's hospital in 2020. The hospital covers 1,990 specialties and over 1,500,000 patients all around the world visit Sheba Hospital for treatment every year.
Sheba Medical Center offers to perform car t-cell therapy from $90000 to $120000. The hospital ranking is 4.3 according to 4 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Ramat Gan, Israel. The travel arrangement takes 3 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of car t-cell therapy in Israel and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.Location: Derech Sheba 2, Ramat Gan, Israel
Best CAR T-cell Therapy Doctors
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.