local_hospital Medical procedures Included keyboard_arrow_down
local_hotel Accommodation keyboard_arrow_down
local_taxi Transfer keyboard_arrow_down
card_giftcard Bonus keyboard_arrow_down
favorite_border 24/7 Bookimed assistance keyboard_arrow_down
done Personal medical coordinator
done Medical travel arrangements — booking of air tickets and hotel rooms at special partner prices
done Patient advocacy during a medical travel
Highly rated clinics by real patients info
The hospitals ranking is based on 508 requests, 113 patient reviews, prices, and information from 12 clinics
Best Plastic Surgery Center 2018
While composing a rating, Bookimed experts have taken into account patient reviews and clinic achievements in 2018.
- No.1 plastic surgery clinic for medical tourists according to KAHF. About 6,000 international patients visit JK annually to get plastic surgery.
- 100% is a success rate of all cosmetic procedures in the clinic. Only a few medical centers in South Korea show the same index.
- The breast augmentation is carried out at JK using Motiva implants. They are ultrasound, made of hypoallergenic material, and approved by the Korean government.
- Due to above-mentioned benefits, JK Plastic Surgery Clinic is among the best places for breast augmentation in the world.
View Plastic Surgery is a clinic for cosmetic procedures in South Korea.
View doctors specialize in face, nose, eyes, breast, belly cosmetic, and lifting procedures.
Combined surgery is the main specialty of the clinic. During one intervention, surgeons can perform 4-5 procedures to change the patient’s appearance.
Doctors achieve perfect face and body contours due to 3D-modelling. You can see the results of plastic surgeries performed at View below.
- The best healthcare services provider in South Korea according to the Korean International Association (KIMA).
- English speaking staff. So you can feel comfortable while having plastic surgery in South Korea.
Banobagi is a plastic and aesthetic clinic in Seoul, South Korea.
The clinic specializes in face and body plastic surgery, rejuvenation with stem cells.
Banobagi is an official medical center of a popular Asian show — Let Me In. The participants of this show change their appearance at Banobagi.
2,000 people choose Banobagi for plastic surgery each year.
Patients from the USA, China, Vietnam, Thailand, etc. pick Banobagi.
International Organization for Standardization
ISO International Standards ensure that products and services are safe, reliable and of good quality.
Breast augmentation in Korea is performed in Samsung Breast Reconstruction Clinic. Specialists conduct over 400 procedures annually.
Plastic surgeons carry out breast enlargement under general anesthesia. The operation takes 1-2 hours. Then a woman is hospitalized for 1 day. After the rehabilitation period, a patient is dismissed and can stay in the local hotels.
It is necessary to visit a doctor to remove stitches and estimate the result in 5-7 days after procedure. If there are no complications, a patient can return home.
Gachon University Gil Medical Center is a multidisciplinary hospital, providing medical services of the international level and is a leading hospital not only Korea, but also in Asia. Gil Hospital is located in the heart of Incheon at 1 hour drive from Incheon International Airport.
- One of the most technologically advanced hospitals in Korea according to SNUH data.
- Over 2 mln patients annually.
- BESTcare system for info storage. It is innovative electronic system to store medical information. It guarantees a complete confidentiality and excludes any error.
Asan Hospital (Asan Medical Center) is the largest multidisciplinary medical center in South Korea, which can serve 2,700 patients at once.
The key specialties in the hospital are organ transplant, oncology, cardiology, and cardiac surgery. Almost half of all heart transplants in South Korea are carried out (45%) at Asan. The success of organ transplants ranges from 90%.
Every day, 11,800 outpatients and 2,550 inpatients are treated in Asan Hospital. Medical tourists from the USA, China, the UAE, Russia, Kazakhstan, and Mongolia choose Asan Hospital.
St. Mary’s Hospital Seoul is a large multidisciplinary medical center in South Korea. The main specialties are oncology, hematology, organ transplant, cardiovascular surgery, and check-up. The hospital was the first in South Korea for liver, small bowel and cornea transplants. St. Mary’s Hospital in Korea is ranked the 5th in the world for successful bone marrow transplants.
30,000 international patients get treatment annually here.
Seoul Queen Plastic Surgery is a plastic surgery clinic in Seoul, South Korea. Doctors specialize in liposuction, facial surgery, rhinoplasty, and blepharoplasty.
The clinic provides rhinoplasty with 3D CT screening — it increases procedure safety and shows the desirable result to a patient.
Miz Medi Women's hospital is a multi-specialized women's hospital of international standard in gynecology and obstetrics, children's diseases.
Soon Chun Hyang University Hospital Seoul is multidisciplinary hospital for examination and treatment of various diseases, founded in 1974 and located in Seoul. There are four hospitals in Soon Chun Hyang Universety Hospital, which located throughout South Korea.
- done Effective prices
- done Customer care support 24/7
- done Patient reviews
Breast augmentation Doctors
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
What affects the cost of breast augmentation in South Korea?
The price for breast augmentation surgery in Korea depends on:
- The chosen clinic. The cost for breast augmentation in South Korean clinics may range within 10-15%. It is explained by international. because some medical centers have international certifications are famous far beyond Korea.
- Doctor's experience. Plastic surgeons, who have a lot of years of experience, participate in international conferences, develop new techniques, and have positive feedback from patients, may ask for a higher fee. Due to this, the price of breast augmentation increases.
- Type of breast implant. The main types of breast implants applied in South Korea are saline and silicone ones. Choose the most appropriate option after consulting with your doctor. But note that the cost of silicone implants in Korea will be a little higher compared to the price of saline ones.
Fill out a form on Bookimed website to get a personalized price for breast enhancement from Korean clinics. This option is free.
What does the price for breast augmentation in South Korea include?
The package for breast augmentation in South Korea varies from clinic to clinic. Some medical centers offer a more extended program, some less. But usually, the price includes:
- the breast augmentation itself
- doctor's fee
The special garment, medical tests, accommodation, transfer, language assistance are paid additionally.
How is Korean boob job processed?
To do breast augmentation in South Korea, a patient needs to undergo tests to exclude contraindications to a surgery (HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, diabetes, syphilis, etc.). A woman arrives at a Korean clinic and goes through a preoperative examination.
The next day, the breast augmentation procedure is performed. Breast enlargement in Korea is carried out for 1-2 hours under local (for lipofilling) and general anesthesia (for implanting).
A patient stays in a hospital or a hotel for 1 day and then is dismissed. In a week after the breast enlargement, a woman comes to a doctor to remove the stitches and estimate the result. Then she can return home.
The swelling disappears in 2 weeks in 80% of cases, the scars - from several months to 1 year.
Plastic surgeons in Korea perform breast augmentation with:
- own patient fat (lipofilling).
Korean breast augmentation with implants
Plastic surgeons apply hypoallergenic Korean breast implants which are reliable and safe. There are two implant shapes:
- anatomic-like ones which are mainly for slim women with little breast (0-1 size)
- round ones are used for women with bigger breast (2-3 size) or sagging.
The implants can be placed:
- under the breast muscle if a woman is planning to have children and breastfeed
- under the mamma gland if a woman is not planning to have children in the future.
Breast augmentation with implants in Korea is considered a simple procedure with a 99% success rate.
Breast augmentation in South Korea with lipofilling
- Korean doctors specialize in lipofilling breast enlargement. Doctors take patient’s fat (from the belly or hips) and shape breasts using it. The injected fat adds volume in certain areas and nourishes the skin.
- Lipofilling is less traumatic procedure than breast augmentation with implants. The lipofilling result lasts only for 2 years; then a patient needs to do a correction. Breasts can only be enlarged by 1 size with this method.
- Fat injection breast augmentation cost includes preoperative tests, anesthesia, 1-day hospital stay, postoperative care.
- Only a doctor can determine the most suitable breast augmentation option in your particular case.
How to get a personalized cost for breast augmentation surgery in Korea?
On this page, you can find the prices for breast augmentation in South Korea. In some cases, they can change according to currency fluctuations or patient's preferences.
To get a personalized price for boob job in Korea, submit a request on Bookimed website. Our manager will send your medical records and photos to Korean clinics to estimate a final bill. This option is free.
How much does breast augmentation cost in Republic of Korea?
Doctors calculate the cost of the breast augmentation individually for each patient. The price may depend on the hospital's reputation and doctor's experience. You may get the final breast augmentation cost in Republic of Korea only after the consultation with a doctor.
12 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate breast augmentation cost is:
- The average cost in Republic of Korea is $12700. The lowest price is $4700 and the highest — $20700.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.
Why do patients choose South Korea for breast implants?
The breast enlargement in Korea has the following advantages:
- Top country for plastic surgery. South Korean clinics perform breast augmentation and other procedures with up to 100% success rate. This is one of the best indexes in the world.
- Experienced doctors. International specialists, who perform breast enhancement in South Korea, undergo long-term practice in their own country, and then improve their skills in Europe or the USA.
- International recognition. The clinics, where a boob job is carried out, have special accreditation that allows providing the procedure for international patients.
Submit a request to get a personalized cost of breast augmentation in South Korea or to get more info on the operation. This option is free.