How much do Plastic Surgery procedures cost in Turkey?
Costs of plastic surgery procedures in Turkey
|Hair transplant||$270 - $4150|
|Rhinoplasty (nose job)||$1900 - $7100|
|Breast augmentation||$2300 - $9000|
|Liposuction||$720 - $5900|
|Facelift surgery||$1500 - $8850|
|Tummy tuck||$1800 - $9450|
|Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction)||$890 - $4500|
|FUE hair transplant||$950 - $3250|
|Ultrasound||$30 - $300|
|Mammography||$40 - $250|
Highly rated Plastic Surgery clinics in Turkey
The hospitals ranking is based on 2327 requests, 1086 patient reviews, prices, and information from 64 clinics
What is Bookimed?
Common procedures in TurkeyHair transplant Rhinoplasty (nose job) Breast augmentation Liposuction Facelift surgery Tummy tuck Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) FUE hair transplant Ultrasound Mammography
The Best Plastic Surgery Doctors in Turkey, remote doctor's consultation
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
Plastic Surgery Reviews by Bookimed patients
93 positive reviews on plastic surgery in Turkey
6 negative reviews on plastic surgery in Turkey
FAQ about Plastic Surgery in Turkey
What should you know about plastic surgery in Turkey?
- Turkey is among the Top 10 countries for cosmetic surgery in the world — almost 800,000 plastic operations are performed here annually according to ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) statistics.
- The country is an especially popular destination with women — out of every 100 patients, who get plastic surgery in Turkey, there are 70 women and 30 men.
- Most patients come from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, the UAE, Jordan, Israel, Lebanon, and European countries.
- The affordable plastic surgery cost in Turkey is the primary reason why international people choose this Eurasian country.
Why do thousands of patients prefer to get cosmetic surgery in Turkey?
- Reasonable prices — the cost of plastic surgery in Turkey is 90 percent lower than in the US, UK, and European countries.
- Safe control — medical associations including the World Medical Association and the Turkish Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (TSAPS) monitor the services quality and patients’ safety in Turkish clinics and guarantee plastic surgery in Turkey is really safe.
- Doctors’ experience — plastic surgeons here have vast experience and perform hundreds of operations each year. Most of them undergo overseas internships and are members of international societies and organizations.
- Local medical equipment manufacturing — any medical goods are produced in the country and are not imported. This concept leads to lower cosmetic surgery costs.
- The highest implants quality — surgeons guarantee the use of high-quality quality implants with a lifetime warranty.
- Opportunity to combine plastic surgery and vacation — because of the mild climate, unique culture, and affordable prices for food and accommodation, Turkey has become one of the best countries for appearance improvement and rest.
Why is surgery cheaper in Turkey?
There are three reasons for low-cost plastic surgery in Turkey:
- General price policy within the country and local citizens’ income — accommodation, food, transfers, and other basic amenities are relatively affordable for medical tourists. So many hotels and restaurants offer affordable, luxurious services along with multi-course meals as required.
- The difference in purchasing power parity (PPP) — Europe and the US produce their own medical products, however, the prices for cosmetic operations are still high. Local production is one of the factors lowering the cost without any quality loss. The PPP ratio between the USA and Turkey is 1.451 — although both countries produce their products locally, the resources available in Turkey are cheaper, which leads to higher production costs in other countries compared with Turkey.
- All-inclusive cosmetic surgery packages in Turkey — because of the high competition, most clinics in the country provide medical seekers with special offers and all-inclusive packages that usually include all necessary materials, the surgery itself, accommodation, transfers, language assistance (if needed) and so on.
What are the advantages of cosmetic procedures in Turkey?
- Cost-effectiveness — for example, rhinoplasty in the United States costs from $5,000 to $10,000, which is at least twice as much as in Turkey. The cost of rhinoplasty in Turkey ranges from $2,000 to $2,500. This difference does not compromise the quality of cosmetic procedures.
- An unforgettable experience — In addition to cost-effective treatment, Turkey offers to combine your appearance improvement with vacation. During your recovery after aesthetic surgery in Turkey, you have an opportunity to make acquaintance with Turkish culture by visiting different places, trying unique food, sunbathe on the luxury beach, and have a great time.
- Confidentiality — cosmetic surgery is a procedure when a person goes through serious physical changes and therefore prefers to spend time alone during this period. Turkish plastic surgery clinics give privacy during the recovery period.
How to choose the right hospital and surgeon for cosmetic surgery in Turkey?
To avoid complications, side effects after the operation and speed up the recovery time, it’s crucial to choose the right clinic and experienced surgeon. When choosing a clinic and doctor, pay attention to:
- accreditation/certification of clinics from Joint Commission International (JCI) or the Turkish Ministry of Health to make sure the chosen facility meets the highest standards of hygiene and patients’ safety
- membership of clinic and surgeon in any Turkish and international medical association that confirm plastic surgery qualification
- before/after photos to make sure you get desired result after the aesthetic operation
- success rates and years of experience that prove you will get high-quality services.
Also, the surgeon must be certified and recognized by international professional associations such as the Turkish Medical Association, the Turkish Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (TSAPS), and the Turkish Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery.
What aesthetic procedures are available in Turkey?
Plastic surgery includes various cosmetic surgical procedures intended not only for those who would like to improve their appearance but also for people affected by accidents, injuries, sports traumas, genetic defects, etc.
The most common plastic surgeries in Turkey are:
How to get plastic surgery in Turkey?
- Choose a clinic. The Bookimed listing below presents the best cosmetic clinics in Turkey that meet international standards.
- Prepare medical records. The selected clinic will provide you with a preliminary program with prices so that you can calculate your travel budget in advance.
- Schedule your trip. Bookimed medical coordinator will arrange an appointment on your chosen dates.
- Prepare documents for entry into the country. Residents of some countries need a visa to visit Turkey. Check the rules of entry in your particular case here.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.