Costs of plastic surgery procedures in Republic of Korea
|Rhinoplasty (nose job)||$800 - $8500|
|Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction)||$1000 - $6600|
|Facelift surgery||$1800 - $14000|
|Tummy Tuck||$3550 - $24600|
|Liposuction||$2000 - $24500|
|Breast augmentation||$3300 - $20700|
|Hair transplant||$3900 - $8000|
|Mammography||$90 - $110|
Highly rated Plastic Surgery clinics in Republic of Korea
The hospitals ranking is based on 479 requests, 136 patient reviews, prices, and information from 29 clinics
What is Bookimed?
Common procedures in Republic of KoreaRhinoplasty (nose job) Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) Facelift surgery Tummy Tuck Liposuction Breast augmentation Hair transplant Mammography
The Best Plastic Surgery Doctors in Republic of Korea, remote doctor's consultation
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
Plastic Surgery Reviews by Bookimed patients
Open for foreigners: no
Quarantine requirement at government designated site. All entries into DPRK are subject to quarantine measures of 30 days in a government designated facility.
FAQ about Plastic Surgery in Republic of Korea
What should you know about plastic surgery in South Korea?
- Plastic surgery is one of the most popular specialties in South Korea. 1 out of 3 residents had at least one plastic surgery.
- The most common plastic surgeries in Korea are blepharoplasty (changing the shape of the eyelids and eye size) and nose job (rhinoplasty). About 6% of the country's population have got these operations, not even excluding the former president.
- South Korea is the 3th ranked country worldwide where plastic surgery is in high demand after the USA and Brazil. The country is the world leader in the number of cosmetic operations per capita.
- More than 1 mln plastic surgeries are performed in Korean clinics every year, and their number continues to grow.
- A distinctive feature of plastic surgery in Korea is minimally invasiveness and gentle methods. Considerable attention is also paid to reducing the rehabilitation period. Therefore, plastic surgery in Korea involves the widespread use of laser and endoscopic technologies, which are less traumatic.
- Plastic surgery in Korea is not limited to the operation itself — a lot of rehabilitation programs have been developed here that help to recover after the operation as soon as possible.
What are the benefits of Korean plastic surgery?
- the highest doctors’ qualification
- state control over the quality of services
- high level of postoperative rehabilitation
- a combination of traditional medicine with modern developments
- high level of non-medical services — comfortable accommodation, language assistance and accompanying services
- relatively low prices — 1.5-2 times lower than in the USA, the UK or Germany.
How to choose the best plastic surgery clinic in South Korea?
Before choosing the best Korean plastic surgery clinics, pay attention to such indicators as:
- Price — Korean specialists provide different costs for their services according to the clinic's internal price policy, their experience, and level of services. Specify the procedure cost in your particular case before making an appointment.
- Surgeons’ qualification — top plastic surgeons in Korea have years of experience, have performed hundreds of procedures with high success rates. You should be sure you get the desired result, so look at the before/after photos and read patient reviews.
- Special offers — a lot of clinics in the country provide international patients with special packages. You can get a procedure and some additional services (transfers, accommodation, etc.) for the same price.
What are the most common cosmetic procedures performed in the country?
What factors do affect the cost of plastic surgery in South Korea?
There are some indicators that affect the cost. The most common among them are:
- Level of services — as well as hotels, clinics also vary in quality and range of amenities provided.
- Doctors’ experience and recognition — usually, the well-known surgeons with vast experience take a higher fee for their work.
- The innovation of instruments and techniques — some clinics provide plastic surgery methods that are not available in other medical centers. Usually innovative approaches require new devices and high doctor’s qualifications that also can affect the cost of plastic surgery in Korea significantly.
- Additional services — in some clinics plastic surgery, accommodation, transfers, meals, language assistance, etc. are paid additionally. However, there are numerous clinics that provide all-inclusive packages that contain all necessary services at the price of surgery.
How much does plastic surgery cost in Korea?
Plastic surgery cost in South Korea varies depending on several factors:
- the surgery type
- the reputation of the clinic
- doctor’s fee
- materials used.
Most Korean plastic surgery clinics provide their patients with special packages that usually include accommodation, transfers, language assistance, and some other additional services.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.